• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A list of Kirby's Killing moves?

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Actually not really a list of just the killing moves per say. I have been having troubles killing my opponents as of late Killing them at really high percentages that I really do not like. So I wish a list of Kirby's best killing moves and the percentile range at which they kill. That would be awesome thanks in advance :).

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Uair, that's about it lol.

You really never want to be in a situation where you're attempting to outright kill an opponent with one move because that means they've survived for a while.

If you're having trouble at really high %s abuse Kirby's Ftilt. It's fast, relatively unpunishable and if they're really at high %s it should either kill them outright or put them in an easy edge guarding position.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
F smash can make for a good edge guard if you wish to kill that way. Or a backward Dair at stages edge.

Kirby's only outright kill moves are Stone and ground Hammer, which are so punishable it's just not funny.

'V'

Smash Lord
U-air is the best choice. It can be hard to hit with sometimes, though.

U-smash is very powerful when sweetspotted. It can light characters around 90%. The hitbox is relatively small though. And the move has a lot of cooldown, so it's extremely punishable. Be careful when using it.

B-air also works when the opponent is high enough. It's much more reliable around 130-150% F-tilt is also a good substitute here.

The 3rd hit of F-air is very powerful as well. You can time it for going for the kill instead of normally edgeguarding with B-air.

Top Bottom