• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A list of the currently active online SSB players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakz

Smash Ace
Add me please:

Snakz
Mains: Link, Pikachu, Kirby
Secondaries: C. Falcon, DK, Mario, Fox
AIM: Mild En Snakz

Blackadder

Smash Master
Ayyy guys.

I'm interested in getting into some Smash64 online, but before I ask to be put on that list, I have a few questions.

Do we use project64 Netplay? That's what I have...

And when I tried it, the game was incredibly laggy. Odd, since the guy I was playing was using dial-up, and he had no lag. (I have broadband, why the hell did I lag and he didn't? >_>)
Is that due to the fact that he asked me to change my connection speed from "exellent" to "Bad"?

Thanks in advance, I need this kinda help, as I'm not usualy into this online 64 stuff. :p

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Ayyy guys.

I'm interested in getting into some Smash64 online, but before I ask to be put on that list, I have a few questions.

Do we use project64 Netplay? That's what I have...

And when I tried it, the game was incredibly laggy. Odd, since the guy I was playing was using dial-up, and he had no lag. (I have broadband, why the hell did I lag and he didn't? >_>)
Is that due to the fact that he asked me to change my connection speed from "exellent" to "Bad"?

Thanks in advance, I need this kinda help, as I'm not usualy into this online 64 stuff. :p
Where do you live is the question

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can not add anyone right now, I'll let you all know when I'm free to add more people on. School just started, and my parents are cracking down for the last year =/

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Blarg, BHL will sort it out later, I guess...

SantaClaus, you're a prime example of someone who doesn't even take the time to read it before signing up, just three posts up I had told people that I can't add them.

_kSo_

Smash Master
BHLMRO can you delete my name off the list? kuz I dun really play nemore. perhaps i will sign it again when i start playing at least three times a week

LLDL

Smash Hero
My Info

my Info:

CHAIN-ACE
SmashBoards: flame6753
Main:Falco
AIM:flameex6753

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's not really all that much point any more.

With the huge amount of people on EGX, you can just go in there to play a game. This was mainly for contact information for tournaments, but it seems that people meet up on the server now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom