• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

a little help?

Don Cheapshot

Smash Rookie
Well I've been playing jiggs for a while now and I can wop, rising pound, and rest like the annoyance I am. But for some reason I can't freakin short hop double fair or bair. it doesn't make much sense at all for THIS to be what I can't do but yeah...it is. So I was wondering if someone could tell me exactly when I need to pop out the attacks and how fast and whatnot. I've looked every were and it all just says she can and doesn't say how. So any help would be well....helpful!!!!

paralasalud

Smash Ace
try using the C-stick?

i don't use it personally, but i can double bair. it comes out half a second before she lands and it cancels pretty fast, so maybe you're just not seeing it. i can't double SH fair but usually when i'm multi-fairing it's for wop and i'm not SHing it.

Top Bottom