• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A little starter combo that can set up for gimps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Marth's can infinite against a wall? I kidna doubt that. There's too much knockback on it, same with TL's. + I think it'd hit them against a wall so that they could tech it. It's also too slow and it doesn't have IASA frames like Rob's/Marth's.

I know you can do it with DK's and ROB's though.

UnderWing

Smash Apprentice
I can confirm that Marth's works... watch out for it, I've lost lives in tournament matches from it before. Some walla let you up-DI out of it, but most don't, so don't count on it.

And yeah, the up-b thing was hilarious. I figured he'd techroll (he was close-ish to the edge, I was more towards the center), so when I landed the dtilt, I figured "why not?" as long as he didn't fall off the edge or get airborne enough (unlikely, he SDI'd down for most of my attacks, I had noticed), an up-b would hit him wherever he was. And if nothing else, if was certainly fresh! :p

--UnderWing

UnderWing

Smash Apprentice
I've attempted different DI's in the different situations... in situations where you can get out, your best bet is double-stick up, in my experience. It really sucks when it happens, let me tell you. :p

--UnderWing

QUIVO

Smash Master
Yay i have a fan. Smash, nèxt tournament we need to Team and tèach the midwest that ness and toon link are a force to be reckoned with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom