• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A little tool-assisted combo video by BBJя

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
very nice!

BBJR does very nice combos, his link tas were cool too :)

Nephiros

Smash Ace
I'll be happy with my life if I can ever pull that off in a real match.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
XD That was great.

P.s. Whats the first song in the ness combo video? The song when its in sepia tone cuss i wanna know. XD And someone things bbjr sucks. (Or w/e his name is)

Anyways hope u can get it for me :D

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Someone with knowledge please tell me if that is possible (shine to jab in ANY situation) for a human to do before I waste my life trying to master the possibly unreachable.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
yea it ain't so hard, I've done it a few times in actual matches, including in some basic combos (dair shinejab usmash), must be harder with a controller tho.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Not really...Well if u allow button sliding it is. For me i slide from Y to B then to A witch a gcn controller. Thats how i do my shine jabs. Not perfect tho

KESHIKI

Smash Cadet
Shine jab is not that hard on controller too. Practice like you did for mastering Z-cancel :p

>BHLMRO
I will ask him.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's definately possible, I've done it a few times but I can't combo off the jab, because I'm always too suprised when I pull it off.

Top Bottom