• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A M2K Brawl combo video by me

Staco

Smash Champion
Sry, but M2K deserves a better video than this.
You just took his scenes and put them together with a horrible song. :(

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Sry, but M2K deserves a better video than this.
You just took his scenes and put them together with a horrible song. :(

combo videos have always been done like this.

those new combo videos that are overedited are horrible. what matters is gameplay. All good melee combo videos are done like this and no one goes crying because there's no super editing or crazy effects -_-.

song is subjective, I actually liked it.

anyways : if you think its just taking scenes and puting them together, do a better one -_-.

Smash Journeyman
Even the generic Daft Punk would have been better for this video IMO.....

You're all unbelievably negative for his first M2K Combo Video.

I liked it quite a lot. The music wasn't bad, but it's not the kind I listen to.
Good for your first one, Urulok.

All of you, about the music: lrn2accept.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Songs are always subjective in combo videos. This is nothing new.

But for anyone who hates on the gameplay in this video, you're just stupid. Alot of these clips were fantastic, and alot of idiots/scrubs aren't going to realize that because they dont know anything about this game or go lol mk is gay or something.

5 stars.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
my recorded footage sucks monkey ***. The people saying it's not good know that I do this **** daily like every game just like in Melee. Not trying to sound conceited but everything recorded from me in both melee and brawl are like stuff I do standard like every game or two in random friendlies at most tourneys, so it doesn't make me look any better in fact quite the opposite of what combo videos are supposed to do (main reason I didn't want one but tbh I don't really care at all) just cuz nothing recorded is good (and/or the good stuff is never put online)

Smash Journeyman
People like the legit combos you have in it. It's just that, well, I already said it.

AvengingTheKnight

Smash Apprentice
my recorded footage sucks monkey ***. The people saying it's not good know that I do this **** daily like every game just like in Melee. Not trying to sound conceited but everything recorded from me in both melee and brawl are like stuff I do standard like every game or two in random friendlies at most tourneys, so it doesn't make me look any better in fact quite the opposite of what combo videos are supposed to do (main reason I didn't want one but tbh I don't really care at all) just cuz nothing recorded is good (and/or the good stuff is never put online)
It's not the footage that sucks.

*Cough*themk*cough*

That mk clearly needs more practice. but it's on the right track

AvengingTheKnight

Smash Apprentice
My mk is waay better. we're are not even in the same league. his mk is good. but it's not even close to being as good as mine.

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
I love how you are telling M2K that his Mk needs more practice...Like yours is better? Please...
Successful troll is successful.

Anyway, the video's good. Some nice gimp kills and shuttle loop antics. I can tell that it's kind of the same things over and over, since I think all of us fall into that pattern when we play conservatively. The only good combo video material is what happens when we decide to go for that amazing gimp or that mindgamey kill that is completely contradictory of the smartest choice. :laugh:

Moozle

Smash Champion
I wasn't disappointed because I wasn't expecting a ton of amazing clips. M2K isn't flashy, he is just freakishly efficient. Good combo video in my opinion :054:

Staco

Smash Champion
I wasn't disappointed because I wasn't expecting a ton of amazing clips. M2K isn't flashy, he is just freakishly efficient. Good combo video in my opinion :054:
You have seen any MK doing better stuff than this often like every game vs. top players?

Smash Journeyman
That's what I see when I try to read your posts^

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Lies M2K's Metaknight is so flashy, Watching him play is like watching fireworks go off, its sooo pretty.

Conti

Smash Ace
It's still a good video, bad recorings or not, bad editing or not, bad music... yea the music did suckkk but still... thumbs up

AvengingTheKnight

Smash Apprentice
The editing was amazing and the music was pro. I give it 5 stars. it's pretty epic. but that mk is just...ughh. it's not the video maker's fault. he did that best he could with what he had to work with.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Epic trolling.

To your credit, if you think of it in the style of a Melee combo video (with minimal editing etc) I'd say it was **** good. The combos speak for themselves, and I think the music was pretty good as well.

Good ****.

Top Bottom