• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A memorial for Chillindude

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
May the Five Gods of Melee revive his soul in the afterlife, because the nonbeliever Leffen destroyed his soul in this life.

Come Smash Brothers and Sisters alike, leave your comments for Chillin's departed soul here.

Last edited:

AirFair

Marth tho
Ehh the rap was nice, but after he lost, I think it made him look silly.

Leffen is rude but talented. I ain't a .zipboy but he pretty good. Chililn just needs... actually I don't know.He'll improve. Somehow.

PSI Child

Smash Rookie
My soul was weeping. Even Chillin's close attempts of winning a game wipe away the pain from his face.

AirFair

Marth tho
At least win one game so Leffen's prediction was false. That's all Chillin had to do lol . But I'm in no place to talk I can't take a stock off leffen

Colin Steele

Smash Apprentice
As much as I liked Chillindude this was pretty... interesting to watch unfold.

fatman667

Smash Journeyman
May Chillin R.I.P in peace, maybe baby mango will avenge him in 2035.
Rest In Peace (R.I.P.) In Peace? Damn, he's not going to be at peace no matter how peaceful the environment is, because all he'll remember is Leffen destroying him sooooo hard it makes it look like a crime.

Last edited:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
*stares forward solemnly*

My 35,000th post is dedicated to the memory of Chillindude, beloved grandfather of all Fox children. May his soul rest easily after his painful demise.

Holy Wars

Smash Rookie
Could someone explain how this whole thing went down? From what I know Leffen was talking **** about how Chillin got sponsored. Also, what is with the whole "color" thing? What's the significance of it.

AirFair

Marth tho
I don't have the twitter convo but the color significance is because Chillin has been playing original color since like 2004. Just part of the wager since both use that color imo

Last edited:

Holy Wars

Smash Rookie
I don't have the twitter convo but the color significance is because Chillin has been playing original color since like 2004. Just part of the wager since both use that color imo
Oh, thanks, I was thinking people rate the colors a certain way, like saying the person with the original is the best or something. But like I said from what I've seen it seems like Leffen started it all.

fatman667

Smash Journeyman
Mangoku died while trying to avenge Krillindude, but failed to kill Leffreiza and his $1000 was lost! Will he get resurrected and get revenge at Grand Finals against Leffreiza? Find out on the next episode of APEX 2015!!!!

WhiteMarthAlex

Smash Rookie
I think Chillin did it as a publicity stunt. I think he knew he would lose going into this yet tried to get a lot of attention in the process. If you watch the dis track you'll notice all the team liquid logos, it's pretty clever.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Definitely amazing.
You can tell I have strong connections to this anime because I teared up despite it being a parody.
Different kind of tears when it was Ice Climbers. Sad, but man, the Duck Hunt part just killed me. It made me love it.

A Leffen version would be even better, with Mango crying, Leffen being "the little girl," and Leffen taking that $1,000, lol!!!

The real version of that scene in Clannad though... now that's just straight up sadness. One of the best scenes in anything ever though.

Top Bottom