• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A message to Ally and the brawl community

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
This can go on if we don't get any popcorn comments.

Yes, that includes the MJ gif.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
...And people wonder why other communities **** on the smash scene?

For shame...
every community has **** like this. you think there are communities out there that don't have people in them?

Laem

Smash Champion
This can go on if we don't get any popcorn comments.

Yes, that includes the MJ gif.
I concur, but I also grow tired of all these people just having to state the obvious; ie: there's drama again; our community sucks (the latter isn't obvious, in fact i quite like this community :D).

Something directly to ally then: you don't even have to say you weren't gonna pay him back, ignoring him completely pretty much confirms that very message lol. And you, as every1, oughta know that.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I concur, but I also grow tired of all these people just having to state the obvious; ie: there's drama again; our community sucks (the latter isn't obvious, in fact i quite like this community :D).

Something directly to ally then: you don't even have to say you weren't gonna pay him back, ignoring him completely pretty much confirms that very message lol. And you, as every1, oughta know that.
I told him I got effed up at Genesis planes about -2k. Told him I'd pay him. Ignoring doesn't mean that. I'm done anyhow. I don't like people I don't know, they're all ignorant when it comes to these things.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
every community has **** like this. you think there are communities out there that don't have people in them?
**** no. But smash has a lot more instances in which top-level players put out a poor representation of the community they play in.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'll make it out to a tournament eventually, Kassy.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Normally I do not post in these blog threads, but this whole situation is a freaking mess and a terrible display on both parties parts. However, saying that this type of drama is in the sole possession of the Smash Bros community would be false. I have seen my share of drama in other fighting game communities as well. Sadly it is simply humanity in general. What do I know though? Oh well...

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
In all honesty, im pretty sure I owe Ally $20 from when I was in Canada Lol. Foreign currency can be difficult to deal with. I have no reason to believe ally would do anything with out proper reasoning. ily baby

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
I'm really sorry for you FotuRAN, it really sucks when you help people out and this kind of **** happens, hopefully Ally pays you back eventually. If you like playing Brawl don't quit it simply because something like this. I don't know if you remember me from Spain but I remember you =)

"un colchón inflamable"

Novi

Top Bottom