• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Moment of your Time, If You Will...

DQP

Smash Ace
I am having a very complicated Brawl+ problem. When I start it up, it runs fine for about a match or two, then it reverts back to vBrawl. I have no idea why it's doing this, and any advice would be appreciated. If you need more details...

-I use the new Brawl+ 7.0.3 codeset with no other codes.
-I run it using Gecko OS 1.9.1.
-I use a 2GB microSD card with an adapter. Dunno if this helps or not though...

As I said, any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

kaizo13

Smash Champion
at first i would guess it would be a faulty sd card.....but even if you take the sd card out it shouldn't revert back to vbrawl cuz the .gct codes are already loaded thru gecko. (only cosmetic stuff would change but not the main codes)

idk try formatting your sd card (empty it/ re-install everything) if not just try a different card under 2 gigs

i actually have the exact same set up as you...so it might just be ur card or your wii sd card reader

DQP

Smash Ace
It's not the SD reader on the Wii, because all my other homebrew stuff booted up fine after the session. I'll give the formatting a shot...

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
it wouldn't go back to vbrawl but all the textures and stuff would go away, this used to happen to me like it would randomly just stop reading but after i defraged it, it just stopped doing that idk

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
It can't actually go back to VBrawl, because there are numerous codes in the .gct that are applied until the Wii is reset. For example - Ledges shouldn't autosnap.

Top Bottom