• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A new form of Falcon

Revolutionary1804

Smash Apprentice
ok guys I know I know you've probably heard this before but I think I have a new secret to playing a good falcon.
Many have said he was nerfed and that is true but instead of glooming about this situation let's embrace the new Falcon. Anyways the point of this thread is to talk about the new method of play for Falcon. The new Falcon as you know has no guns or swords and therefore needs to be played as a grappler or brawler to say the least. The new Falcon is one that needs to be as close to the opponent as possible and the more time the opponent spends in ur grab and above you the better. The newest revelation that has come to me is teh jab.... OMFG the jab is the pwn. the jab, even though it doesn’t dmg well or have any good knockback, is there for exactly wats it meant to do: jab. a simple jab can mess up the entire timing and approach of an opponent. not only that, a string of nicely put jabs can lead to either a grab (best options, with least risk) or it can lead to an unexpected fsmash or ftitl. the power of the jab i think is the most underrated move in his arsenal....(maybe most of you knew this so this might be kind of late).
But as i was saying, for you new Falcon users, practice stopping you jabs after the second hit or at the point of the gentleman and see how many things you can string after.

thats what i was going to post and i dont really feel like changing it much because i am lazy. i dont even know if what is in here is useful anymore since i already talked about fthrow and bthrow being more reliable thrwos at earlier % in another thread... anyways hope it helps the new players.

Top Bottom