• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A new marth combo video

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Man I wish I was as good at the Marth in the video.

Btw I didn't watch it. Good **** though.

Kishin

Smash Ace
Great video, wish I was at least half as decent as you.

I would had been more pleased with a few shield breaks though.

Odigo

Smash Apprentice
Good video but I couldn't help but question the level of skill your opponents had. Either way, it is a 'combo' video and you did well on it.

I found most of the spikes more interesting than the other combo videos I've seen filled with spikes. I also thoroughly enjoyed the music =D so good job!

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Good video but I couldn't help but question the level of skill your opponents had. Either way, it is a 'combo' video and you did well on it.

I found most of the spikes more interesting than the other combo videos I've seen filled with spikes. I also thoroughly enjoyed the music =D so good job!
there wasnt anything wrong with my oponnents well most of them.if you were familier with the european smash scene u'd notice some pretty big names at the creditz, however some random people like that rob or mario ( at sv ) did suck

Top Bottom