• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A New Poll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrawlinNess

Smash Cadet
I posted this in the SSB4 thread but I figured it was important enough to start a thread over. There's a thread going on on NeoGAF where this guy is trying to put together the ultimate SSB4. They've taken hundreds of character requests and currently, voting for characters is going down right now. Rules for voting were posted on page 3 and it's already hit off with a ton of people voting.

That said, I figured all of you guys would like to vote for your favorite characters and stuff in here if you have a GAF account:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=351324

Even if you don't have an account, it's interesting to see who is voting for who and just how big the list of characters is. Plus, the main reason I posted this here, there is a rumor going around that the guy who started this thread works at the NOA Treehouse so this is probably the best opportunity to make your favorite character known. I know they are no longer accepting suggestions but you can vote from the ridiculously huge list in the first post. And, most likely, the one character you want, is in there.

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
lol Roy sucked in Melee, he dosen't deserve to be in SSB4. As far as characters go, I don't care what NEW characters come in, I just hope that 1, they DON'T put Snake/Sonic in SSB4, and 2, they DON'T give any 1-2 characters big advantages against all other characters except each otherm i.e. MK & Snake.

Also, they should kill Chain grabbing, very easy to do, plus it's very cheap.

BrawlinNess

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I didn't like that thread, and it had a bad outcome.

The Geno followers aren't going to assemble unless it's necessary. Our Power is divine.
Well now is the best time as ever if this works at the treehouse. The difference between this thread and ours is that this one may actually become a reality.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Well now is the best time as ever if this works at the treehouse. The difference between this thread and ours is that this one may actually become a reality.
But that means Mudkip and Sam and Max could make it into SSB4.....

And that isn't a reality.

Hopefully

BrawlinNess

Smash Cadet
But that means Mudkip and Sam and Max could make it into SSB4.....

And that isn't a reality.

Hopefully
Well considering it looks like there aren't any votes for either of those, we're still safe.

That list is pretty phenomenal though including a BUNCH of Advance Wars characters and even the guy from Gumshoe and the Team from Ice Hockey!

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
lol Roy sucked in Melee, he dosen't deserve to be in SSB4. As far as characters go, I don't care what NEW characters come in, I just hope that 1, they DON'T put Snake/Sonic in SSB4, and 2, they DON'T give any 1-2 characters big advantages against all other characters except each otherm i.e. MK & Snake.

Don't bash Roy.

Zylar

Smash Ace

Fail.
Captain Falcon sucks in Brawl. He doesn't deserve to be in SSB4. (Using your logic.)
Roy can be brought back, and made better, just like how Snake can be nerfed, simple right?
What in the world has Sonic ever done to you?

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to sign up and vote, but it means an email that costs me money, apparently. :(

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion

wow, you fail. No Snake? what's wrong with you? and Sonic can really only be improved on so why not just keep him (if they take out anyone it should be toon link)

BTW: new character win list
Isaac
Bomberman
Rayman

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Fail.
Captain Falcon sucks in Brawl. He doesn't deserve to be in SSB4. (Using your logic.)
Roy can be brought back, and made better, just like how Snake can be nerfed, simple right?
What in the world has Sonic ever done to you?
What do you expect from a guy with a Naruto nick, maining Meta Knight and having Meta Knight as his avatar?

Ange

Smash Lord
One thing I dont see is how that list could become reality.

Unless that forum is owned by some secondary party company owned by Nintendo.

Kri3o

Smash Apprentice
Hanging out with my badass dragon friends in Chica

Your kidding right?

Roy's mai boi.

BrawlinNess

Smash Cadet
I don't know if this was pointed out yet but it seems as though the creator of the thread may work for NOA Treehouse, as I mentioned earlier in the thread, and hinted at a new Smash Bros. currently being in pre-production and that this list is their way of seeing what the people want.

Case and point: this post of page 5 of the thread:

leroidys said:
Nice work! I REALLY hope we don't have to wait another 5 years for the next SSB to come out.
And in response...

Wii Will Rock U said:
You will not have to wait that long, I am sure. That's why we need to get this voting done ASAP so we can figure out what would be the best possible product.
Seriously that sounds pretty definitive and due to the fact that NeoGAF filled primarily with Industry insiders, devs, and publishers, this is list is probably the best chance Americans will have to vote for SSB4.

Seriously, you guys may not like this poll but this sounds like the real deal for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom