• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A new stage?

burrito

Smash Lord
On the stage selection screen revealed on the Dojo, today, there is a stage between Pokemon Stadium and Fire Emblem (from the left to right) that I've never seen before. It must either be a Pokemon stage, a Fire Emblem stagem, or a stage from another unknown franchise. What could it be?

Also, I find it strange that the Shadow Moses stage is unlocked from the beginning, even though Snaske isn't.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
The one beside Halberd? That's Yoshi's island.

It's interesting how theres two yoshi islands, a brawl version and a melee version.

G-X

Smash Apprentice
Spoiler tags:

It's the new F-Zero stage.

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Snake is unlockable from the start.... every thing on the dojo as of jan. 31st is until tomorrow.... When he starts spoiling us....

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Snake is unlockable from the start.... every thing on the dojo as of jan. 31st is until tomorrow.... When he starts spoiling us....
If you mean Snake is available from the start. . . then the Dojo says you lie. >_>

Nothing on the DOJO is a spoiler EXCEPT Snake and Sonic. And the only reason he showed them was to hype the game.

Snake announcement = OMGZ THIRD PARTYZ!

Sonic announcement = OMGZ SONICZ!

Snake and Sonic are both hidden.

burrito

Smash Lord
Spoiler tags:

It's the new F-Zero stage.
Yeah, since no one was replying to this thread I checked it out myself and figured out what stage it was. It is a starting stage, but it hasn't been revealed on the dojo. Does that make it a spoiler? I'll put it in spoiler tags anyway.

So, yeah, I look closely at the stage, trying to figure out what it was. I noticed something in the background that looked like a track, so i figured that maybe it was an F-Zero stage. Then, I thought that it kind of looked like Port Town from F-zero GX.

So, it's also weird that it starts with an F-zero stage, but Captain Falcon isn't a starter.

G-X

Smash Apprentice
If you mean Snake is available from the start. . . then the Dojo says you lie. >_>
No, he meant what he said what he said turns out to be true.

Snake-related spoiler:
To unlock Snake, you must play on the Shadow Moses Island stage 15 times. Ergo, since you have Shadow Moses Island from the start, you can unlock Snake right away.

Top Bottom