• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

a new technique

arwnightmare

Smash Cadet
i cant post a video bcuz i dont have a means to record and my new fone stil cant record off the tv good..but its a technique i made with peach dunno if it will b useful..its basically vegetable play...but also the technique depends on the opponent too and how fast he gets smart lol..its the throw the vege and if it hit..u jump to jump over him and press z one time to catch it..when u reach behind u throw it b4 u hit the ground..behind u to hit him..then jump over back and press z to grab the vege once again..its a cool and fustrating lol..if its approved il call it the halfmoon vege..cuz basically peach flipping over the character like taki in a half moon..and well when her z in the air she spins makes it look like its meant and a halfmoon sumasult.. anyway il get teh video when i able too..thanks

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
It's just a Z drop.

edit: well, that video isn't about Z drop, but I think he means that. That's what I understood from that nicely written explanation.

arwnightmare

Smash Cadet
yea its basically the catching the tunip one time after concept..but its more jumping over the character to hit them in their back if they had tried to attack, then jump back over and catch the tunip and continue it till the tunip dissapear or the oppenent recudnise

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
yea its basically the catching the tunip one time after concept..but its more jumping over the character to hit them in their back if they had tried to attack, then jump back over and catch the tunip and continue it till the tunip dissapear or the oppenent recudnise
idk if this would be a "technique" certainly not new. Its doing z drops over and over, and it doesn't sound like it would work too great.

tpyo

Smash Cadet
I *think* I remember reading a thread by rickery about this? But yeah, if it works (I'm thinking that it's not very effective for a few reasons so far) I think it's not so much a technique as a "thing" to do :p Or combo, or something. Technique isn't the term :p

Edit: Yeah I think this has been posted http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=184815

tpyo

Smash Cadet
I think he's throwing a turnip at someone, then jumping over them, dairing and catching the turnip, then z dropping the turnip and landing on the other side, and then repeating?
ACTUALLY wait it's not even that, re-reading, from what I understand it's just throwing a turnip, jumping over the opponent, catching the turnip, throwing it at the opponent again before he lands, and then repeating.
I have no idea where I got the dair from, I guess rickery's thread.

Top Bottom