• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A new use for Fox's Blaster

CodaBear17

Smash Journeyman
Well I was 12 at the time of this thread lol and I didnt know Melee was around...I wonder what I was doing the day this was posted....But I must say this....M2K=greatest nerd in the world=D

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
lmao when i saw this thread I was like "OMFG MEW2KING he's discovered yet another amazingly robotic frame perfect retardedlt inescepable uber pro technique"
then i thought somebody had hacked his account
then i saw the post date
then i lol'd

IrArby

Smash Ace
The best KO theft I've ever witnessed happened earlier today (in Brawl however but bear with me). Two friends of mine who don't play competitivie style Melee were playing Brawl with me and I (as MK) Dsmashed my friends ZSS into my other friends Wario just as he did his biting attack thing past the edge of the stage and they both slowly sank to the bottom of FD while he nawed on her. I didn't get the KO but it was definetly worth it. Sorry but I just had to share this.

JFB (JurgaBurgaFlintines)

Smash Apprentice
Dude, this was posted almost 14 years ago O_o. Idk if I'm the only one, but I think it's soo cool looking at these old Smashboards posts. I'm someone who enjoys history, especially if it's about something I love. Also, I'd be dammed if someone comes across this comment, let alone this thread. I had to do some real digging in order to find this.

Top Bottom