• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Nintendo Out-Land-ish choice! Monita for Smash. Moveset inside!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Nah nah....

Based @Xiivi is better.

:troll:

Love you Warchamp.

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
The thing about Monita is that its movesets should strongly derive from Nintendo Land Attractions.

One example is Monita's final smash: Attraction Train! Monita will summon the train and ram any opponents by hitting the engine. Then the opponents will be part of the bumpy ride by hitting other dangerous props belonging to other attractions represented by train segments. Finally, the opponents are sent sky high when they hit the caboose full of fireworks.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
The thing about Monita is that its movesets should strongly derive from Nintendo Land Attractions.

One example is Monita's final smash: Attraction Train! Monita will summon the train and ram any opponents by hitting the engine. Then the opponents will be part of the bumpy ride by hitting other dangerous props belonging to other attractions represented by train segments. Finally, the opponents are sent sky high when they hit the caboose full of fireworks.
I would play her just for the phrase "caboose full of fireworks".

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero

Definitely.
I personally would have the Train as a Special and the Final Smash would be the trophy rain, not unlike the flying trophy parade in-game.

Fireworks is actually a great idea, but I wonder where I'd place that...

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps this collection of prizes may bring inspiration for moveset ideas

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
Mointa is now in the rate the chances spotlight!

I am sure that this robot will be part of Smash Bros 5 if not in the DLC pack

Top Bottom