• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Pit Wallpaper: Final Clash

Misaj

Smash Rookie
I got a little bored, and with the inspiration of Paradise Lost, I fooled around with the Fallen Angel picture off the Dojo. It's only 800x600, and feel free to use it, criticize, or what have you.

Some of the edges around the wings and feet are a little off since the source picture didn't have all of Pit's body. Beggars and choosers...

Jisike

Smash Journeyman
Very good. only problems I have with it are that the pits are too far away from eachother, and that the dark pit has no effects like the golden light shinning off the light pit. maybe some dark trail or something.

Misaj

Smash Rookie
Very good. only problems I have with it are that the pits are too far away from eachother, and that the dark pit has no effects like the golden light shinning off the light pit. maybe some dark trail or something.
Yeah, I tried a little with a dark effect at first, it didn't come out too well. I redid it a little, made them closer and added some stuff to "fallen" pit. The one on the left is the newer version.

adaptor17

Smash Journeyman
**** i wish this background was bigger.when i set it as my background it gets all pixely and stretched out.lame.

Misaj

Smash Rookie
**** i wish this background was bigger.when i set it as my background it gets all pixely and stretched out.lame.
I'll work on a bigger version. My computer has an odd pixel dimension, so I usually just center my backgrounds and let it have a black border, but I'll post up a 1024x768 one later (or request a size).

I'll consider the words. I'm not a big fan of text on images. Maybe I'm a bit picky about letting the image speak for itself, but if I find a way that looks alright, I'll post a link.

Misaj

Smash Rookie
Thanks. I'm trying to get something with the Pit trophy, but it's a work in progress.

Top Bottom