• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A R.O.B combo

hoopspr226

Smash Journeyman
It is common but it's also a very satisfying combo. Nice vid. ROB's Ken Combo FTW.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Don't ever start a post saying you were playing against a CPU that wouldn't dodge or DI ever again.
Thank you.

Foxy_Marth

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1951-3128
Don't ever start a post saying you were playing against a CPU that wouldn't dodge or DI ever again.
Thank you.
I was just sharing and I wanted to. I don't really understand what you just said. And last time I checked I can post what I want to post? Do you really need to come here telling me to never post again. If thats what you did say. Don't like it, steer clear of posting. If I didnt post that wouldnt you point it out? Guessing on how much of a jerk you just sounded like,

"Thankyou."

Foxy_Marth

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1951-3128
Don't feel bad my good sir...

Tommy is the shadow of Timmy, and he is terrible anywho.

MM?
Havent really watched there matches.

What do you mean by MM? It escapes me for some reason. Pardon my unknowingness. :chuckle:

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
That statement was aimed @ Tommy.. but it means money match.... which is basically a form of gambling to smashers, but also bragging rights. Its like a slap in the face when posting on SWF [especially if you're clearly never going to play the player you are challenging] but honestly it doesn't matter b/c Tommy would get so massively ***** he'd have to put up his car title to make busting in his eye worth my time....

T0MMY

Smash Master
I was just sharing and I wanted to. I don't really understand what you just said. And last time I checked I can post what I want to post? Do you really need to come here telling me to never post again. If thats what you did say. Don't like it, steer clear of posting. If I didnt post that wouldnt you point it out? Guessing on how much of a jerk you just sounded like,

"Thankyou."
I didn't tell you to not post. I said don't start a post with that opening ever again.
Don't get so offended, I'm just giving you posting advice, otherwise people will be a jerk to you.
Thank you.

Don't feel bad my good sir...

Tommy is the shadow of Timmy, and he is terrible anywho.

MM?
^ this is the kind of jerk who will jump at a chance to insult someone.
I accept. What's the minimum? $20 best 3/5? Of course it's a win-win situation for me now.

Foxy_Marth

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1951-3128
LOL, I SAW THE DDEAR TOMMY THREAD.

You didnt really need to say stand up for me or anything chozen. And yah.. I was thinking Money Match. I dont exactly post 20 posts a day if you haven't noticed.

Who won MM? or should I say how much did chozen win.

Top Bottom