• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A strange bug!

muesli

Smash Journeyman
Germany, Waldkirch (nobody knows this place)!
Hi me and my friend where playing a little round Smash as a really strange bug occured.

Here is a youtube link to it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJlxjeYGUSk

...I know the music is strange but we didn't find any other for that.

1rst song is: Wamdue Project - "King of my Castle" (its not the original version this one is a bit faster)
2nd song is : Daniel Bedingfield - "Gotta Get Thru This"

Plz rate and comment it!

muesli :)

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
For a moment it looked like 00ber wavedash.

I put a 5/5 because it's hilarious and I want to pull it off to tick off my friends.

muesli

Smash Journeyman
Germany, Waldkirch (nobody knows this place)!
The only thin I remembered was: Sheik was attacking with a Fsmash and me were doing a Dair of Ganondorf-->> Ganondorf misses her and Sheik did a Phantom-Hit to me. After that sheik was catched in this imaginary Box wich was as big as the house in the background.

muesli :)

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
Wasnt there a glitch called pandoras box or something?

This is extremely similar to that one except with shiek, good find. =]

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Falco can dthrow you in certain spots on that stage and that will happen. I don't know how it would happen in a Ganon vs Sheik match though @_@

Top Bottom