• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A super secret character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Shard

Smash Apprentice
What do you think the chances are that a character will be put in, under the table, and never included in the total character count anywhere, and was never leaked by the staff. It would be unnoticeable(somehow) in all the coding. One day, someone would do something like -drain all the lave in race to the finish, to reveal a forth passage way, with a new challenger at the end. Suddenly, O SHI-, there's 41 chars, not 42!

Wouldn't that be cool?

Arian_Kylos

Smash Cadet
Yes but no, it would be awesome but yet at the same time it just doesn't seem like it would be a good idea: the sonic/tails hoax and then the Toad hoax in melee honestly seem to be ideas that could've stemmed from this.

so to sum that up: I don't think it's a good idea.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
lol.... i wonder will people will say to you. Most die hard fans may call you a noob or tell you to use the search function. Or some just bash-flame you.

I think it would be cool... it would be Sora.. From kingdom hearts.

Sensai

Smash Master
I haven't seen any other topics like this, so I'mma jump in.

I think it'd be awesome. I'm not sure a character would be what I would want to find, but the idea of having something that is so difficult to find that it takes a year or two would be freakin' sha-weet.

KidHellion

Smash Apprentice
I think it's a bad idea, if only because it'd be a really cool character, and I don't wanna' have to jump through hoops to get a character that cool. Of course, I guess somebody would mention it in a strategy guide or an online walkthrough eventually, so... I guess it'd be okay. In theory.

Yeah, list my opinion as "undecided".

Dark Shard

Smash Apprentice
I know that the sonic thing was very annoying, but picture if like, years after Melee was released, say, in 2003, someone was like, wow, Wario IS in the game. So you come home, and the first thing on your site you see is "OMFG WARIO IN MELEE".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom