• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

a truthful & mature opinion about the IC's....

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
kingdddwillrapeIC's
kingdddwillrapeIC's
kingdddwillrapeIC's
kingdddwillrapeIC's
kingdddwillrapeIC's
kingdddwillrapeIC's
aintnohopeinhellforyou

-with love, the king DDD forum.

edit: id probably get in trouble for writing JUST that....so does anyone have video footage of a match of King DDD vs ice climbers? ? ? ? ?

that gives my thread bulk, and that. gives meh life!

popo12

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nucleotyde
3DS FC
1977-0411-3918
Okay... Care to explain exactly what makes Dedede such a bad match up for ICs?

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
he has a bigger hammer
( :

no i love IC's too but ddd recently stole my heart...
i have never seen a match between the two...though for some reason, ddd's 4 jumps & mallet feel like they could have an advantage over the tiny climbers

Kuroneko

Smash Apprentice
Not like his chain grab always works on them, they move way too far usually. Not like there being two of them is hard to kill his slaves either. Seem about even, winner is who plays smartest in the game.

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
I suppose you could watch the second video as well:)

As a fan of the Ice Climbers and Dedede all i can say is bring it on. Ice climbers will have penguin for breakfast:chuckle:

vipercaleb1

Smash Cadet

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Nice post viper =). Dedede's priority is really gonna annoy me but I think that decent aerial play and ice-shot spamming should keep the penguin off the top spot. Btw, kirby has a bigger mallet too, still no match for two though ;P. Kirby, Dedede and ICs all rock - no doubt =). Psy.

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's pronounced "day day day" not "dee dee dee!" Listen to the announcer!

Also, I've played against dedede with IC and he was really easy to kill. His moves are too slow and his fat *** makes him really vunerable short range ice attacks and up smashes.

mach5

Smash Journeyman
In those 2 vids the ICs player wasn't very experienced with the ICs, heres a vid of some1 who is experienced with ICs:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7oYdlHi8Rgc

PS: No offence to the person who was the ICs in the 2 vids. And yes I know that whoeva u r that u haven't had brawl very long.
XD :chuckle: nice vids though-good quality;)
that guy you showed didn't seem much more experienced either. in fact id say the DEDEDE was easier in your vid. also everyones ic's almost play the same.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
In those 2 vids the ICs player wasn't very experienced with the ICs, heres a vid of some1 who is experienced with ICs:
agreed. the tsg ICs were better because they grabbed. ICs grabs are still good in brawl
also everyones ic's almost play the same.
thats because to play ICs u dont have to think much to play ICs. jus grab and make NaNa do stuff

Top Bottom