• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Winged Warrior from the Heavens: Smash for Wii U and 3DS Pit Guide

Dr. Snakes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueDaBeast
3DS FC
4511-1428-9509
Sup Pit mains/secondaries/pockets/etc. I've been throwing my guide around for a while now, so I've figured I might as well go ahead and post it here, so it can get as much exposure as possible, while potentially teaching people as much about Pit as possible.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Va9GvzFaCZnF4xtyGPScFFJ9gEGaTO-xZDELbBJLe7Y/edit

I've got a variety of things listed down, such as True Combos, Setups, Basics on handling the Neutral/Advantage/Disadvantage states of the game, and even Move Analysis. I am, however, missing the Stage Analysis portion at the moment.

Feel free to give feedback and let me know if there are any mistakes, or you have trouble understanding what's written. This guide is by no means finished, especially given that at least one more patch is on the way. (:4corrin::4corrinf: hype! Oh, and:4bayonetta: too.)

Top Bottom