• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Zelda FS idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if this could work, considering this Zelda is supposed to be the Twilight Princess Zelda, but here's my idea anyway.

Remember A Link to the Past? Ganon trapped Zelda and 6 other maidens inside of crystals, and Link had to rescue them all in the Dark World. Then you go to Ganon's Tower, and the power of the crystals breaks the barrier and opens a path inside.

Well, for Zelda's FS, why not use those crystals? When you activate it, a crystal envelops Zelda, much like her Nayru's Love move, and she automatically moves to the center of the stage, in the air. She is invulnerable during the FS. Then, the other 6 crystals will appear from Zelda, about 1/3 the size of Zelda's crystal, and they'll fly around the stage quickly and wildly. Imagine 6 tiny Super Sonics zooming around randomly, but with much less power and knockback, and that would be this FS.

The only thing your opponents can do is avoid the crystals and try to survive until the FS ends. I imagine it would be difficult to keep from getting hit. It would last for about 7 seconds, and then Zelda would descend to the stage, still in the protective crystal, while the other 6 come back to her, and then the FS is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom