• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACM Avalanche | February 4, 2012 | Radford, Virginia | KP, Mahone, Redd, Sneak

Can anyone name who these players are?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo_M-TXDCk8

[collapse="Super Smash Brothers Melee"][collapse="winners bracket"][collapse="round 1"]Nainsoo :peachmelee: vs Hero :marthmelee:[/collapse][collapse="round 2"]Bl@ckChris :ganonmelee: vs ♥ :peachmelee:
Nainsoo :peachmelee: vs Redd :fox:melee
Sneak :falcomelee: vs Mahone :jigglypuffmelee:[/collapse][/collapse][collapse="losers bracket"][collapse="round 1"]Noxier :foxmelee: vs Mind :sheikmelee:[/collapse][collapse="round 2"]Hero :marthmelee: vs Duhrdy :falcomelee:[/collapse][collapse="round 3"]Nainsoo :peachmelee: vs ♥ [stock glitch] :peachmelee:[/collapse][/collapse][collapse="semis"][collapse="winners semis"]Bl@ckChris :ganonmelee: vs Redd :sheikmelee:
KnightPraetor :marthmelee: vs Mahone :jigglypuffmelee:[/collapse][collapse="losers quarters"]Mahone :falcomelee: vs ♥ :peachmelee:
Sneak :falcomelee: vs Bl@ckChris :ganonmelee:[/collapse][collapse="losers semis"]Sneak :falcomelee: vs Mahone :jigglypuffmelee:[/collapse][/collapse][collapse="finals"][collapse="winners finals"]KnightPraetor :marthmelee: vs Redd :sheikmelee:[/collapse][collapse="losers finals"]KnightPraetor :marthmelee: vs Mahone :jigglypuffmelee:[/collapse][collapse="grand finals 1"]Redd :foxmelee: vs Mahone :jigglypuffmelee:[/collapse][collapse="grand finals 2"]Redd won in winners finals and grand finals 1[/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][collapse="Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Editions"][collapse="semis"][collapse="winners semis"]Vivaldi (Sagat) vs. TG Conrizzle (Rufus)
Bodega Buttons (M.Bison) vs Requiem (Gouken)[/collapse][collapse="losers quarters"]TG East (Dudley) vs Bodega Buttons (Ken)[/collapse][collapse="losers semis"]TG Conrizzle (Rufus) vs Bodega Buttons (Ken)[/collapse][/collapse][collapse="finals"][collapse="winners finals"]TG Requim (Gouken) vs Vivaldi (Cammy)[/collapse][collapse="losers finals"]Vivaldi (Rufus) vs Bodega Buttons (Ken)[/collapse][collapse="grand finals 1"]TG Requim (Gouken) vs Vivaldi (Rufus)[/collapse][collapse="grand finals 2"]TG Requim (Gouken) vs Vivaldi (Rufus)[/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][collapse="Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3"][collapse="losers bracket"][collapse="round 2"]Brandon (X-23/Wesker/Morrigan) vs GhibliCat (Morrigan/Dante/Spencer)[/collapse][/collapse][collapse="semis"][collapse="winners semis"]TG Sneak (Magneto/Wesker/Taskmaster) vs. Reborn (C. Viper/Wesker/Amaterasu)[/collapse][collapse="losers quarters"]VR-Raiden (Zero/Vergil/Morrigan) vs. Vivaldi (Dormammu/Magneto/Wekser)
GhibliCat (Morrigan/Dante/Spencer) vs. Reborn (C. Viper/Wesker/Amaterasu)[/collapse][collapse="losers semis"]GhibliCat (Morrigan/Dante/Spencer) vs. Vivaldi (Dormammu/Magneto/Wesker)[/collapse][/collapse][collapse="finals"][collapse="winners finals"]TG Conrizzle (Mag/Task/Wesk) vs TG Sneak (Mag/Task/Wesk)[/collapse][collapse="losers finals"]Vivaldi (Dormammu/Magneto/Wesker) vs TG Sneak (Magneto/Wesker/Taskmaster)[/collapse][collapse="grand finals 1"]TG Conrizzle (Wesker/Magneto/Taskmaster) vs. TG Sneak (Magneto/Wesker/Sentinel)[/collapse][collapse="grand finals 2"]TG Conrizzle won both winners finals and grand finals 1[/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][collapse="Super Mario Kart"]Super Mario Kart Tournament[/collapse][collapse="random Melee moment"]"Is this recording, Zant? Are you going to upload this to youtube with some witty title?" -Mahone[/collapse][collapse="results"]
http://challonge.com/acmavalanche2012meleesingles
1. Redd :foxmelee: :sheikmelee: $69.00
2. Mahone :jigglypuffmelee: :foxmelee: :falcomelee: $34.50
3. KP :marthmelee: $11.50
4. Sneak :falcomelee:
5. Monochrome :ganonmelee:
5. ♥ :peachmelee:
7. Duhrdy :falcomelee:
7. Nainsoo :peachmelee:
9. Hero :marthmelee:
9. ^.^ :foxmelee:
9. Face :luigimelee:
9. Mind :sheikmelee:
13. Noxaier

http://challonge.com/acmavalanche2012ssf4singles
1. TG Requiem
2. Vivaldi
3. Bodega Buttons
4. TG Conrizzle
5. GX3VI
5. TG East
7. Justin
7. TG Sneak
9. AfroGlo
9. Codiku
9. Brandon
9. Roody-poo Candy-***
13. Ani
13. Kawashima
13. Eclypse

http://challonge.com/acmavalanche2012umvc3singles
1. TG Conrizzle
2. TG Sneak
3. Vivaldi
4. Justin
5. Reborn
5. VR Raiden
7. Ani
7. Brandon
9. Codiku
9. Everett
9. AfroGlo
9. Kawashima
13. Eclypse[/collapse]

SPONSORED BY

Mahone

Smash Champion
holy **** this is some high level play right here

ahahahah good **** on the peach dittos zant... that was really funny...

also, screw you for losing my commentary

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
his commentary is spot on.

i don't do anything out of powershields, i should've switched from ganon to fox to get **** on a little differently, and me and sneak play fairly casually, while still wanting to win.

5/5

Mahone

Smash Champion
johned about apex grand finals...

didn't approve of my choice to go FoD... well i won on battlefield, he banned dreamland, he just won on fd... so FoD, Yoshi's, or Stadium vs fox.... **** this stage and rule list

0/5

but real talk... that tourney was ****ing beast...

i hate this game so i doubt i'll go to anymore tournies, but if this one ends up being my last one i will not be disappointed... if apex had been my last tournament i would have been lol

seriously good stuff sange... best tourney ive ever been to tbh

Mahone

Smash Champion
ughhh... im being gay cuz of personal stuffz... don't worry, kp will force me to play and go to tournies like he always does lol

Mahone

Smash Champion
rofl... ur so dumb dude... u just want like everyone in the world to play this game for some weird reason

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
mahone, now that i think about it...in the current ruleset in best of 5s there are no bans..i swear i remember that.

you got played.

but yeah, let's go to a tourney this weekend. I'm hyped. i realized a lot of stuff i need to fix against sheik..just wish i had a sheik to play with for 30hrs.....all the falcos feel so slow because of those 500hrs of marth vs falco we've played....

pp, why doesn't uptilt ever combo for me between 11-20 like you said (marth vs sheik)...i don't think it true combos, but then it looks like it can catch their jump anyways sometimes...need some AR testing.

also i kept upthrowing below 10, which is very noob..but i get tournament jitters when i play redd..it's weird, cause i don't get nervous against your falco pp, but then i do get nervous against your marth...i guess i'm just more comfortable against falco...though against other marths i'm fine...

so anyways, my own testing seems to show that after 20% you can just straight combo sheik, and from 10-20 on di away, you can nair and combo, on di up, you can uptilt and even if they jump out you can chase them because they cna't jump far enough away.....and on di in...well there they have a real mixup to escape, but if they are diing in why not just fthrow them and fsmash them:p

but yeah, pp that tilt..does it really work..??

oh at 10 if they neutral di it's possible to actually dodge a falling nair and hit with the side of the upair while short hopping it, but it seems to have really tight timing.

edit: do i always ramble this much...? i swear it's cause i'm in class and have to keep shifting my attention

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I tested with Twitch and it worked for me from 12%-after 20%

I'm gonna test it again because in our friendlies the next day it didn't work consistently <.<

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
yeah try testing it in training mode at 1/4 speed..but i'm doubting it lately...i guess niko may have been right...but it's ok...nair on DI away is fine for comboing and upair/uptilting on chasing on no di seems fine (uptilt is obviously bad if they can just jump to a platform (aka non fd)

it's just the DI in where they get a true mixup..but who di's throws in....that seems....hella risky

Glory days? Why should Rainbow Cruise, Kongo Jungle 64, and Brinstar ever be legal?

Mahone

Smash Champion
**** I'm still stuck in the glory days of rulesets.

We can replay it dude.
naw its straight, u won, no johns...

i was just joking cuz in the new ruleset i feel like i always have to go FoD even though i don't want to

Mahone

Smash Champion
brawl ones look better imo

ROFLFL

zant why are u so funny on the boards...

and then SOOO BADD at melee irl

Top Bottom