• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACM Tournaments - Charlotte, NC - March 21, 2009 *Brawl winners get in HERB free

Zamuel

Smash Cadet
Lol

TO pay attention to this thread?
I apologize. My modem went down last week and I'm having to check this on campus. Shifted the stages in the rule list.

i highly doubt this tourney will affect the attendence at herb. Everyone who is coming to this tourney only plays brawl and will be coming to HERB for brawl anyways. They wouldn't have entered melee in HERB regardless of this tourney.
And I apologize for the timing of all this. With this being done on campus, there's issues with when we can and can't get rooms reserved. Essentially we wanted to get one in and it either would have been this week or some time next month. In fact, since all three tournaments may get solid turnouts I need to try to see if the adjacent room will be empty in case we need an overflow room.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Killer now you can just be DDD on green hill zone, or if they ban that you can go to yoshi's island from melee or distant planet. awesome.:urg:

powuh_of_PIE

Smash Journeyman
Zamuel can you define what you mean by a ride to HERB?

Stright from Charlotte to HERB or from where we live the next day?

Or something else?

Oh and how are we getting home? lol
I'm providing the ride, so I'll explain the proceedings. I will explain this all again to the winners of the tourney.

We shall all meet at University Hilton, address 8629 J. M. Keynes Dr., Charlotte, NC, 28262, at 8:00 AM, where my dad will drive us to Greensboro. You will be able to park there. The drive is an hour and a half, so we have time to settle in before signing in. He will be picking us up the next morning and taking us back.

powuh_of_PIE

Smash Journeyman
so where do the winners go to sleep on sunday night?

and are you allowed to park at cpcc overnight?
Winners sleep at the venue - it's a hotel, so we're getting a room. And you will probably be able to park at the University Hilton overnight.

Anyone with further questions concerning transportation and such can PM me.

Zamuel

Smash Cadet
ill probably come to this, im not very good at brawl though
Going to tournaments and keeping active competition helps. Make sure you ask questions during casuals and after matches. Most of the regulars are pretty open and are more than willing to help.

While I was mildly paranoid earlier in the week, I'm pretty hyped for tomorrow. Still mad at my internet for being jacked up for the past week but I can't let that put me off on what should be a good set of tournaments.

Top Bottom