• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACMM 3: Johnuary! New year, old game (Melee tourney) in Phoenix, AZ -- JANUARY 31, 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Its great to see a regular tournament within a viable traveling distance. It's too bad I couldn't participate on account of Thanksgiving weekend time constraints, but I at least got to spectate a bit. I doubt I'll be able to make December (unless it's before the 18th), bu I will be there in January if at all possible.
That's great.

Next month's is going to be ****ty anyway. I'm going to be at WCSL or in New Orleans.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
It would be easier, I think, if you just kept this thread. It doesn't really matter much though. Typically recurring events only have one thread.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
It would be easier, I think, if you just kept this thread. It doesn't really matter much though. Typically recurring events only have one thread.
Yeah, I know.

I was thinking a new thread would just attract more people is all.

AXE 09

Smash Master
ah! i wish i could've come. i was in california. i gotta smash up here (in melee of course). i fought falcomist, he was pretty good =) i had fun lol. i seriously hope that i can come to the one next month. we'll see. if not, then january for sure!

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
I want to come to one of these I haven't played in a while. Is anyone from Tucson going to the one in January?

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
I want to come to one of these I haven't played in a while. Is anyone from Tucson going to the one in January?
i dont think were going in december, if there is gonna be on, but in janurary for sure, but we are always down for friendlies

AXE 09

Smash Master
Need housing?

I got this

:bee:
oh gosh. whatever you do, bring a sleeping bag!!! tai's floor is hard as heck lol. it's a very nice house though. and it has amazing water =) luv ya tai lol. no homo

GIMPY!!!! COME IN JANUARY!!!!!!!! that's when we're all gonna be there. i still haven't played you. i'll MM your bowser with my pika ^^ por favor? i've always wanted to, ever since i was a nubby nub lol

oh BTW, Tai, for your counterpick stages, you put jungle japes on their 2ce. lol i'm not trying to sound all picky, just thought i'd let you know^^ you should try to come down to SV sometime. we could do doubles: you and brian vs me and tim

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Yeah Tai that'd be freaking awesome Jeff and I could use some good practice!.... also..................I'm putting this in all the AZ threads so ALL OF AZ can see this and not disappoint SV

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=208174

Come to our upcoming tournament.. make plans... do whatever.. just come... we come to mostly all of your tournaments... return the favor and come to ours!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
SV's got Jeff already.

He was in Cali last tourney, so he couldn't drive them, but he's usually their driver.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Whoa, I'm kinda worried.

If I house a ****LOAD of people for this next monthly, I don't know if they could keep quiet late at night when my family's trying to sleep.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I defintely believe SV is coming! we haven't been to one in a while......so please hopefully this will be a good thing!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure we're actually getting pizza this time.

This turnout looks like it's going to be good.

Slepten

Smash Apprentice
Too bad tho
I suck at melee

=(
But i'm practicing hard for this tourney
I wont' do good, but experience you know?

CHUK

Smash Ace
Slepton, it will be alot of fun and don't get your ego crushed, it is all for fun :)

Slepten

Smash Apprentice
totally
if my parents would allow a stranger to my house then sure ;)

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
Hey Slepten, you should come to the Sierra Vista tournament. There are already a bunch of people going so you can probably get a ride from someone.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Slepten, we aren't gang bangers who will **** you. Yeesh. Really, don't put it in that context because it really annoys me. :/

Our society is so non-trustworthy of others. People need to learn to let up and be open to others. -_-

We aren't crazy people.

Slepten

Smash Apprentice
I know
I wouldn't mind personally

It is just i'm 13 and my parents are protective (like parents should be)
and your right Kosuke, we are non-trustworthy people =(

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I started going to these when I was 13, and Duff is currently 13, you should be fine too. Just have them come in and check things out if they really aren't trusting.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I know
I wouldn't mind personally

It is just i'm 13 and my parents are protective (like parents should be)
and your right Kosuke, we are non-trustworthy people =(
No johns, I went into a stranger's basement to play Smash when I was 13 (STB's weekly Smashfests back in the day)

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
slepten you should try to go to the sv twisted on the 10th, and have your parents come to see that we arent bad people and all we wanna do is play a very intense video game

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
So what big names are going to this?

Forward, Wobbles, Axe (Probably), Light (Like, why the **** wouldn't you go?), MAYBE Taj?

Cru batt-Os plz

By the way, sign-ups might not start til like, 1.

My dad is very very bad at showing up on time. To anything.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Crew battles will be North v South or Phoenix v Tucson v SV depending on who shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom