• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACMM2 (Featuring Forward and Taj)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Wow, that was a really enjoyable match. Taj had great spacing during his first kill, and a really smart recovery choice when Forward was lightshielding. Good stuff, can't wait for more!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Am I the only one who finds that 4-stocks between generally even players using black Marth and red Fox on Dreamland happen way more often than they're supposed to?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Am I the only one who finds that 4-stocks between generally even players using black Marth and red Fox on Dreamland happen way more often than they're supposed to?
hahaha. I was thinking the exact same thing.

Dayuuhmmm. Taj's Mewtwo was beasssttinngg.

JRokOO

Smash Cadet
Definitely fun sets to watch, although I wanted to see Forward play Falco more :bee:

Oh well, good matches anyway ! Sure didn't look THAT rusty :p

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Just sounds like a human attempting to find a pattern and make sense of something when there's no need to.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Ya lol but cort pc are little higher level than forward taj especially considering recording times and metagame presence plus pc and cort were friendlies.

yeah i just **** all over that

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Ya lol but cort pc are little higher level than forward taj especially considering recording times and metagame presence plus pc and cort were friendlies.

yeah i just **** all over that
Since when was PC > Forward in regards to metagame?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Oh, PC is better than Forward.

Sean was more of a pioneer in Falco's metagame, though.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
I was better than Cort though... I beat him in tourney and crews... he refuses to play Peach against my Marth. Not sure about now, but in 07 mos def.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
taj's marth is so fluid and nice
and forward needs to come back in full force to smash

Linoleum33

Smash Rookie
forward was definitely a falco revolutionist in his time, although i admit others may have surpassed him.

heard you were passing your teachings on to lambchops, is that true forward? if so he is doing you proud, chopz is definitely my favorite falco right now.

anyways its great to see some old schoolers smashing again.

forward

Smash Champion
We are only shadows of our former selves. LOL it's so true Taj.

But yea, these matches are.... interesting, to say the least But Tai, you should up load some matches between south paw and me. They are juicy falco combolicious videos that I think old-school forward fans would enjoy.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero

But yea, these matches are.... interesting, to say the least But Tai, you should up load some matches between south paw and me. They are juicy falco combolicious videos that I think old-school forward fans would enjoy.
I'll do that soon... probably tomorrow

darkatma

Smash Hero

get back into the game IMO
we miss AZ :p

Hazygoose

Smash Lord

coty's a chump!
j/k

but yeah, nice sets, fun to watch :D

Top Bottom