• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Act 3 Clear!!: Sonic Tournament Results & Discussion Thread

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'd say its more of a "hehehe" than a "hahaha". Good relations with people is fine but.... no reason to go out of your way to get on someone's good side. Especially if that person isn't important (to you).

Wedge, why don't you just....ignore him too? Obviously he is gonna come off looking like a jerk when he tries to respond so something he can't/won't see. That's part of the fun.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'd say its more of a "hehehe" than a "hahaha". Good relations with people is fine but.... no reason to go out of your way to get on someone's good side. Especially if that person isn't important (to you).

Wedge, why don't you just....ignore him too? Obviously he is gonna come off looking like a jerk when he tries to respond so something he can't/won't see. That's part of the fun.
Oh now I see the problem!

I feel that everybody is important. Everybody has something to offer I believe.

And if Wedge is anything like me and is self-conscious of the things the people around him say, I'd be pretty annoyed if people spoke negatively of me... in front of me.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
kin.

I used to be as nieve as you.

i will tell you this once, independant of the rest of this situation/conversation.

You will, NEVER.

EVER

be liked by everyone.

I tried, and it flat out DOES, NOT, WORK.

just be the best person you can be. there will always be haters. be cool with the people you are cool with, dont worry about the rest.

back on topic:
yea yea espy, egg on my face.
but im taking your advice now, and as such I didnt bother to read whatever he actually wrote to me.

I saw the picture tho. twas cute.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
KID speaks the truth...granted im still as naive as Kinzer. Everyone will not like you because of what you do or who you are. Its pretty ghey. Wedge, you know how you get with your trolling and everyone isn't made to take trolling. This is the internet blah blah blah, but still, you gotta know when to tone it down. But you have a point about not going out of the way just to get on good terms with someone. maybe it isnt worth it? idk your choice. You been hating me lately for no reason, whats up with that?

KID, forgive and forget? D:

ooooh, just saw that Snake thread. that makes something i've been working on waaay more easier. :D

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
oh?

new metagame stuff speed?

also, Ive decided to tone it down on the metagame advancement stuff and just focus on being a better reader, punisher, tightening my reflexes and getting better at matchups.

Result? Im fkn amazing at this game right now. I will be doing DAMAGE at my tourney this weekend.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Nah KID, just fun stuff, nothing really special. Just platform cancel stuff because its fun. I just practice techs and PDT stuff in my free time in the training room.

oh?

new metagame stuff speed?

also, Ive decided to tone it down on the metagame advancement stuff and just focus on being a better reader, punisher, tightening my reflexes and getting better at matchups.

Result? Im fkn amazing at this game right now. I will be doing DAMAGE at my tourney this weekend.
Exactly. Its better to sometimes not focus on the gimmicks and just do whats bolded. Problem is actually doin these things. You better beat san and neil

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
KID speaks the truth...granted im still as naive as Kinzer. Everyone will not like you because of what you do or who you are. Its pretty ghey. Wedge, you know how you get with your trolling and everyone isn't made to take trolling. This is the internet blah blah blah, but still, you gotta know when to tone it down. But you have a point about not going out of the way just to get on good terms with someone. maybe it isnt worth it? idk your choice. You been hating me lately for no reason, whats up with that?

KID, forgive and forget? D:

ooooh, just saw that Snake thread. that makes something i've been working on waaay more easier. :D
My hating on you is usually on xat, where I'm almost always trolling, and you should know that. If I seriously was hating on you, you know I'd say **** straight to your face lol.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
san is going to be difficult no matter what I do. hes just really amazing at placing people in terrible lose-lose situations constantly. but I will do what I have to.

and oh my god, you should have seen what I did to neil yesterday.
fkn obliterated him.

also, I played a game with hulk/dr.g and it was so pro I recorded it. when it gets uploaded speed, Ill give you a proper demonstration on how to correctly time somebody out on pictochat.

also, I dont care how good you are,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx3W8MYpIbI
if you lose to that terrible player, theres no way youre going to win mlg.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
HOW THE **** ARE WE SUPPOSED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE SAYING?!
/caps
Dude Other ppl understand me... :bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee:

& If u don't understand what I'm saying u could always just you know... IGNORE ME/caps

Jeez ppl these days :sonic:

When I get on smashboards I'm like to type in the most simplest way possible. SO what if I'm using terrible grammar and misspelling words. If I want to type like a preschooler I will and there is NOTHING you can do to stop it. The point is that I'm here for the conversation and to enjoy the company of fellow Sonic mains. If you have a problem with the way I type you could simply ignore me, move on we can figuratively "shake hands"(Which is my preferred option) and be cool or be completely illogical about the situation and try to fight me if we are ever in the same place. I personally don't give a F@CK... In fact I give less than a F@CK.... Hell I'm pretty certain I care about the azzhairs of a chihuahua owned by someone named Alfredo in Australia more than you, your opinion of me and anything else outside of the discussion of Sonic the Hedgehog in and out of Brawl that has to do with you. Go find a hobby, jack yo meat, kill yoself man IDGAF just get over me cause I'm done addressing you. I have no intention of dealing with you any further than this post unless you want to discuss SONIC THE HEDGEHOG.

Now I apologize to everyone in this thread for derailing the topic of discussion. I'm not rude or anything I just adhore people like wedge. He might be a cool person but he's seemingly flppin out over nothing lol.

Sonic Says: If you have a problem with someone, talk with them over it or leave them alone

:sonic:

Back to the thread

@Espy(Or anyone for that matter) I got a question

Y you were so eager to footstool polts yoshi? Was it because it was safe or just the best way to kill yoshi & you'd b able to recover?

@daKID you are correct... the only thing a person can do is enjoy life & try to deal with as many ppl as possible

Whoever posted that X gone give it 2 ya vid.... = WIN!!! ROFLMMFAO

infomon

Smash Scientist
also, I played a game with hulk/dr.g and it was so pro I recorded it. when it gets uploaded speed, Ill give you a proper demonstration on how to correctly time somebody out on pictochat.
I look forward to this.

also, X vs. Espy vids pl0x!!! and any other sonic vidz from this weekend!!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
just want to say that regardless of any personal bias I have, I laughed at that wall of hate madd hard.

I personally don't give a F@CK... In fact I give less than a F@CK.... Hell I'm pretty certain I care about the azzhairs of a chihuahua owned by someone named Alfredo in Australia more than you, your opinion of me and anything else outside of the discussion of Sonic the Hedgehog in and out of Brawl that has to do with you. Go find a hobby, jack yo meat, kill yoself man IDGAF just get over me cause I'm done addressing you.

holy crap, that is too effing good.

TommyGreenShirt

Smash Journeyman
So it looks like instead of a 50$ money match Espy and X had a 750$ money match.

Congratulations to both of you for doing so well.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
HOLY HELL! I come in here to look up melee stuff, and I see Espy and X take home, what, 6th and 7th place? CONGRATS SONICS, freaking amazing. xD

Trent

Smash Champion
I've always thought that Espy was 1st best, then you were 2nd X.

I was wrong, you both are 1st. You both ***** the crap out of that tournament, and your Sonic ditto went to last stock each game. Good stuff both of you.

Top Bottom