• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACT Presents - Business time Sunday May 9th (business attire encouraged)

Nanda

Smash Ace
I'm still not a nado spammer. Im a good boy.
Akuma - Demon flip late cancel MK>SMK>Tatsumaki Zankuukyaku LK>MP>Gou Shoryuuken> cancel to Messatsu Gou Hadou>Tatsumaki Zankuukyaku HK

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Man, if someone actually managed to bring that guy to a tourney, I might **** bricks of mother. Forget M2K.

Throwback

Smash Lord
Is scoot not coming because no-one wants to tread on luke's delicate feelings by hosting him? I guess you can take the kids out of high school, but you can't take the high school out of kids.

Funny luke, I thought you of all people would know better.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I'm still not a nado spammer. Im a good boy.
Akuma - Demon flip late cancel MK>SMK>Tatsumaki Zankuukyaku LK>MP>Gou Shoryuuken> cancel to Messatsu Gou Hadou>Tatsumaki Zankuukyaku HK
WHAT IS THIS LINK?

Basic Akuma BnB is Cr.jab Cr.Jab Cr.MP > Light Kick Tatsu > HP Shoryuken. You can add an FADC to Red Fireball on the end if you've got the bars aswell.

I didn't know you guys played SSF4.

Nanda

Smash Ace
I don't play (S)SF4. Im picking up 3S. btw, take out MP before Gou Shoryuuken, it doesn't work.

Sieg

Smash Champion
You should pick up SSF4 anyway haha. Nice.

I did play 3S for a bit, but I don't have a copy and I cbf playing on GGPO lol.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Akuma needs anger management.

Also the next ACT tournament should feature:

make it happen Scabe.
Hell yeah! :grin:

Is scoot not coming because no-one wants to tread on luke's delicate feelings by hosting him? I guess you can take the kids out of high school, but you can't take the high school out of kids.

Funny luke, I thought you of all people would know better.
Don't worry I'm hosting Scoot.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
you guys are mega gay, espcially you piesaac, you of all people should know better lol.
remember that time you cancelled that meet? remember why you did that? yeah...

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
maaan that is so good.

I burst out laughing at work and started crying and stuff in a recption area full of people.
pretty awkward

Nanda

Smash Ace
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ****ing legendary. Julian and Rose are tied for best Posts of the year.

Zero

Smash Hero
Look at Dave feasting and breeding.

He's a wizard, you know!

If Smashboards had a rep system the amount of points I'd give would cause 502 bad gateway

Nanda

Smash Ace
Man, im so out of the loop. I can only spot a few in jokes. Scabe with one sleeve rolled up, The Sun, Cancer TV. (I don't even know what the MK one is)

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
is my second head meant to be attached to the wii? or is it just in the background?

Zxv

Smash Lord
Dammit... My Internet's been down for the past week, and I haven't been able to arrange anything in regards to this tournament... I'll probably be driving down there since I haven't been able to book a bus or anything... But that still brings up the problem with housing... Anyone willing to house me?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
4 spofforth st holt.

see if ted wants to drive down with you, he knows the place well.

and try to arrive around 5/6pm ish

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
from ea's place to my place is maybe 3 to 3 and a half hours (this is including like one 10 minute rest stop.)

Nanda

Smash Ace
like you said today. Bogo will not announce his arrival, he will magically appear.

MAAAAD DOG. we get ZXV.

This tournament is gonna have a surprisingly good turn out. We must all not have mothers or something

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
thanks for the idea nanda, new rule, you will be teaming with your mother for doubles lol

Top Bottom