• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Nanda

Smash Ace
I dont actually have SC2 or a computer which can run SC2, nor have i played any SC before. Soooo, i need to get all that sorted out. In the meantime, ill see if any of my asian friends have SC2 on their laptops so i can play it at uni or i might have a demo match at the next pie or something.

Dont quit smash guys :(

Nanda

Smash Ace
lolol, im sure there is a Falcon yes version floating around on the internet....remixed....autotuned

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
I could probably do saturday night...sunday's kinda hard tho gotta work monday morning
OAFP? More like CRDL Carnival of Carnage! A brutal showdown between The Candy Caners and The Hot Jammer Donuts!

Skates! Chicks! Violence! Sausage Sizzle! Everything a red-blooded man needs!

Saturday 21st August, doors open 4pm for 5pm start! Tickets $5 each, kids under 5 free! Luke can't come because he has work!

Southern Cross Basketball Stadium, 17 Irving Street, Phillip! Partners, parents and BFF welcome!

That's where I'll be Saturday evening.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well since I finish work at 8, I could swing by and grab you on my way to pie's zier, doesnt derby finish around then?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ok so pie has confirmed, sat night his place 8pm onwards, so our thread title has become relevent again lol.

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
well since I finish work at 8, I could swing by and grab you on my way to pie's zier, doesnt derby finish around then?
Yeah, but we've got -another- birthday thing to go to.

And it's for mom. So it's kind of important that I actually show up.

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
gonna be at pies gonna be late im bringing your **** jason, and luke is for ****s anways

Nanda

Smash Ace
Are you free next tuesday Scabe, I might have the car. I wanna get one last practice sesh before BT2 (is it still on?)

Has BT2 been cancelled?? :O

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Yeah Smash at Isaac's was good. I also learned some things about Starcraft II from Luke, which I tried to go out and buy today but couldn't find it since most stores were closed. The Starcraft that I did download was actually from the US servers since I got my guess pass from a friend there and so now I have to redownload (not sure if there's a way around this) Starcraft II so that I can play on the guest pass that Luke gave. :urg:

And yeah I'm free next Tuesday Nanda.

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Satra, there is a very easy way around this. I will give you a step-by-step walkthrough of the process:

1) Stop being a dud.
2) Un-install the US version from your PC, and delete the original downloaded file.
3) Borrow Puke Shatayo's SEA version Starcraft 2 CD (he doesn't actually need this in order to play the game, and neither will you)
4) Install the SEA version of Starcraft 2 onto your PC using the disc you just borrowed from Puke Shatayo.
5) Bake a cake while the installation process takes forever.
6) Enjoy delicious cake.
7) Starcraft 2 is now ready to have your **** guest past registered on it.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Haha yeah your Ice Climbers were mad good in those 4 way IC's IC's. :p

Anyways I got SC2 working now, I bought the key.

I think my character code or whatever is 'Scabe' '112' 'scabe3000@hotmail.com'

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
No it's not.
It's piece of cake to bake a pretty cake
If the way is hazy
You gotta do the cooking by the book
You know you can't be lazy
Never use a messy recipe
The cake will end up crazy
If you do the cooking by the book
Then you'll have a cake!

We gotta have it made
You know that I love cake
Finally, it's time to bake a cake!

Technodeath, you are a disgusting, putrid human being, and Stephanie looks upon you in disgust:

Nanda

Smash Ace
hmm, i don't get the car tomoz... ****, maybe no brawl scabe.
Maybe i should just fly to your place?

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Felix since you like Ike so much and you play Ice Climbers like it was Ike...

People should come practice sometime this week for preparation of BT2.

Top Bottom