• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
DOUBLE POST POWERRRR

How about some Saturday Night ROAZ this weekend?

Attractive sister won't be around this time, just a heads up. inb4 no one shows up

Edit: SNR starts at 6pm.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Who's up for some Smash this week? I'm keen to play Link for like 5 games and then switch to Melee for 5 hours. :p

Not really, I'm looking forward to playing lots more Link.

cheese619

Smash Ace
Unfortunately I don't think I have time for smash this week, I'll be in Sydney for the weekend and have a fair bit of work to do during the week.
Dat Link. :D

cheese619

Smash Ace
So I played Ted for like 5hrs straight in melee. He's still so much better than me and I'm so bad at staying focused past like 4-5 games.
Anyone free for smash some time during the week?

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Just so you guys know, SNR may not happen for a while because uni is touching me inappropriately and probably won't stop for about a month. However, CSSA's Epic Games Night 5 happens on Friday, May 24; we should probably show up just so we can make every non-competitive player want to kill themselves.

And I'll make sure to organise a tonne of meets during the midyear break. Maybe we can even rope some old players in.

Silfa

Smash Ace
Unfortunate timing because I've just been released from uni's jaws for a couple of weeks. I'm interested in some smash soon.

I'll probably be at that games night, maybe for dota, not really sure what's happening with that.

escro

Smash Ace
if something is on during end of sem break i'd be up for coming down to canberra to hang out with the cool kids
alternatively, something might be on in sydney but too early to tell
sick of uni, cant wait for it to finish D:

cheese619

Smash Ace
I am getting wrecked by uni but I'm still always up for some smash. :D I need to get better at Diddy Kong so somebody play brawl with me plz. (Words I never thought I'd say)

cheese619

Smash Ace
Wow Scabe's meet was the best. So many people and I got so many matches in. Jon and Scabe are improving at melee so quickly D:

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Yeah awesome meet, Scabe. Good to see everyone.

Also thanks for buying me "dinner" Joe, I felt pretty sick afterwards but it was totally worth it just to hear the McDonald's workers yell WE DON'T HAVE ANY MORE APPLE PIES every time some poor ******* tried to order one. I'll pay you back when we next meet.

Nanda

Smash Ace
Yeah awesome meet, Scabe. Good to see everyone.

Also thanks for buying me "dinner" Joe, I felt pretty sick afterwards but it was totally worth it just to hear the McDonald's workers yell WE DON'T HAVE ANY MORE APPLE PIES every time some poor ******* tried to order one. I'll pay you back when we next meet.
Did you finally eat Mcdonalds again? :O

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Just need to play more, feel free to come over and play Melee sometime this week. I hear there might be a tournament forming in Sydney sometime in the next couple of months. I'd love to get good and place well in Melee.

cheese619

Smash Ace
We could always just have a million tournaments Shaya. June 8th, end of June (post exams), sometime in July. Idk I'm just spitballing.

zApollo

Smash Ace
So apparently there's this games night at uni tomorrow, which I'm sure most of you already know about. I should be able to find my controller and come along for some games, hope to see some of you there.

cheese619

Smash Ace
ANU, google ANU CSSA Epic Games Night I think there's a Facebook event for it somewhere. Looks like all/nearly all of us will be there.

Top Bottom