• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ok so isaac says his place sat night 7 till whenever, if you need a lift out there satra I can do that, if you wanna meet up and play on sunday jambo let me know.

Jaz

Smash Ace
Hello ACT brethren!

I've never had the honour of doing this because act hasn't had something going for them when i was around but **** i love what you've done with the place luke!

so!

you guys are formally invited to a melee tournament the Sydney scene is setting up just in the planning stages now though so if you're interested in a melee only tourny make your way over to the thread and post your availability!

hope to see you guys soon! who knows we could have some act crew matches holy fshizzle!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
luke knows what melee is, I might get my luigi on. (and lose horribly)

thanks for the support jaz, I guess I'm following in your footsteps huh?

although I shouldnt hog all the glory (if any) the scene wouldnt be coming along nicely like it is without Throwback and Jambo's support, and the other guys who come along and game with us.

Jaz

Smash Ace
luke knows what melee is, I might get my luigi on. (and lose horribly)

thanks for the support jaz, I guess I'm following in your footsteps huh?

although I shouldnt hog all the glory (if any) the scene wouldnt be coming along nicely like it is without Throwback and Jambo's support, and the other guys who come along and game with us.
Following in my footsteps?

omg man you don't want to do that, i went around to strangers house's and introduced myself to there families hurriedly before playing smash with their kids XD
they were the days.

But its the same case with me, the scene wouldn't of happened if people didn't want to play, i was just the guy that introduced everyone :p

cool well I'll put down a possible luigi, the thread will be more updated by Friday so check back then ;)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Double post!!!, I think I've probably done a double post on everypage of every act thread I've ever made :)

so, meet's this weekend, how does everyone (including you isaac) feel about a meet at mine on friday and isaac's on saturday?
gotta practice more and step it up for the upcoming tourney.

Silfa

Smash Ace
Saturday works for me and maybe on Friday too.

Except I doubt I'll be able to get my own way there or back. (save maybe bussing my way there, which probably wouldn't be a problem)

Throwback

Smash Lord
I'll be at luke's friday night but I have plans saturday so no go there.

So unless luke wants to swap nights around there's only gonna be 1 night of awesomeness :(

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
taken up taikido on friday, so no go there, but if there does end up being a sat meet we could carpool again silfa

thanks isaac for last week too, fun times :)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
hmm, ok well how about... we have it on friday and Saturday both at my house, dont want anyone missing out now do we. hmm so silfa if you can get to my house on friday (maybe see if isaac can give you a lift) then I can take you home on my way to work like last time, and Saturday luffy will take you by the looks of it

so anyways,
Friday 6:30 till 10:30
luke
jambo
isaac
Satra
Silfa (maybe)
zier

Saturday 6:30 till whenever
luke
jambo (maybe)
satra
silfa
luffy
zier

hows that look guys?

Silfa

Smash Ace
Sounds good to me.

I'll probably be able to post at some point between now and tomorrow night to let you know if I can make it. If not, I'll either show up or I won't I guess lol.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
6 ppl again ftw! Yeah we gotta start implementing that new Control switch thing we did last week. That was real handy!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
isaac can you bring your wii as usual, and jambo or silfa do one of you reckon you could bring your wii as well? if we have 3 setup and 6 people that lets us all play 1 v 1's the whole time to train for the tourney, of course, there will be some doubles practice too :)

Throwback

Smash Lord
you & your doubles practice....do you want me to bring a tv as well?

John - I'm happy to give you a lift, if you need one just send me a PM with your details.

jambo

Smash Cadet
Might not be able to bring a wii, it's all set up in Chaz's room

Bogoron

Smash Cadet
NNID
Bogoron
3DS FC
2406-5420-2675
Just here to say that I'll never be available on any day at or after 6 o'clock.
(It's why I've only come to one smash meet, because there's only been one before 6PM.)

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
silfa looks good for driving you to luke sat, would your parents be available for the drive back?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
silfa said he might make it on say but prob's not, however luffy if you get your parents to drive you over I can take you home if need be.

bogo, about time you touched base with us, *shakes fist* I'll see what I can organize for day meets, we could probably get stuff going saturday or sunday around morning/lunchtime if that works, also are you coming to the next tourney?

Bogoron

Smash Cadet
NNID
Bogoron
3DS FC
2406-5420-2675
silfa said he might make it on say but prob's not, however luffy if you get your parents to drive you over I can take you home if need be.

bogo, about time you touched base with us, *shakes fist* I'll see what I can organize for day meets, we could probably get stuff going saturday or sunday around morning/lunchtime if that works, also are you coming to the next tourney?
Midday would be great, and I should be coming to the tournament on the 31st.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ok so it this weekend me and isaac can only do friday night, so friday night at yours isaac?

Throwback

Smash Lord
I'd like to say yes but may have in-laws here. If they're not here then yes but I don't know yet. If I can't, are you able to do it at all luke?

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Ahhh, in-laws... just when you thought the chains were heavy enough already.

Top Bottom