• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Bogoron

Smash Cadet
NNID
Bogoron
3DS FC
2406-5420-2675
Double posting but it's ok - I'm filling in for Luke while he's away :p

Anyway for something different I am going to host a meet during saturday. Starts @ 10am, goes till around 4 (or 5 or 6 or whenever....).

So far I have Jambo & zier confirmed. You young whipper-snappers should try and make it :)

edit: I'm open to suggestions for lunch.
Well, I can go.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Saturday? 10am. I can't make it because I have work. If only it were Sunday...*Sigh*

This thread can be so unactive at times. Sorry that I hardly check on this.

Throwback

Smash Lord
shame you can't make it satra, 6 people is a good number. With only 8 people in the whole ACT community it's kind of hard to keep the thread active...posting yourself always helps, although ofc the best way would be to get other ACT smashers to join the community.

Throwback

Smash Lord
I think it's izhudson@yahoo.com.au but I haven't used MSN in over 6 months so I'm not sure. I can post my skype contact when I get home if you like.

Also I'd like to say that I'm barbecueing some snags for lunch tomorrow and providing some nibblies/drinks through the day - if everyone can bring a couple of bucks to help out it would be much appreciated.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
good **** isaac, your awesome, keep this **** alive.
I'll be back and bring you some ****

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
does that make 1 or 2 wiis?
and satra use an Eschen teleporter...you know you want to. They don't make you sterile at all.
And has anybody read the Tide Lords series? The first one is quite fun

Oh, and what time? 7?

Throwback

Smash Lord
That sucks the hairy ball s man. Tell your mum you are mad pro & everyone loves you. Also tell her it's good for you to pursue an interest and meet people :)

On another note: LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE!!!!!!!!!! Are you ever coming back?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
soooooooo beached.

7pm sounds good, I think zier said he cant come :( and I lost my sd card so no lol's hacks for us :(

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
I can make saturday I think, unless people decide to take advantage of me being at the barracks to drag me to harry potter (as in parents)

on another subject, horay tis luke back from the land of the dead and fat :)

on another topic, who is/was at some point obsessed with godspeed by anberlin? so catchy

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm not sure if I can make it friday night yet, I will let you know probably tomorrow or friday itself.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so smash meet this friday at isaacs 7pm k go
there is a small chance that it may have to be moved to my house (I say a small chance but knowing how these things work its probs gonna happen)

also isaac good news ted cant have his tourney on the 16th and is trying to get a spot in the following weekend which means you should be free to go.

road trip isaac zier jambo me and silfa go go go

Top Bottom