• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Action Replay BRAWL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Did anyone ever think of the possibilities of action replay and brawl?
THink of playing as assist trophies..
THink of Playing as the bosses...
THink of the new stages...
THink of it all.... I made this thread to make u ppl think... and discuss... about the AR and brawl...

Lets Just hope they leave there goodies!!!

B01001101ownz

Smash Apprentice
well we wouldnt be able to play as AT's since they act the same as pokeballs and you cant play as those on the gamecube. However I really would like to get an Action replay for Brawl because I love the action replay for melee

Spellman

Smash Ace
lol I never have been big on Game Sharks and Action Replays, but do like to see screenshots of the crazy stuff they can do. I wonder if they'll leave their goodies...

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
you cant....Wii updates dont let any of those stufferz work on your Wii...

*according to my friend...since I still havent hooked up to the internet yet*

konoha107

Smash Apprentice
you cant....Wii updates dont let any of those stufferz work on your Wii...

*according to my friend...since I still havent hooked up to the internet yet*
There is a Wii Action Replay. The GC Action Replay doesn't work properly with the Wii due to updates. Neither do third-party memory cards...*cries*

hectichobo

Smash Ace
well some a/ts what are detailed enough may be able to be playable... just like male and female wireframes... they were detailed enough to be playable...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
The Wii has been doing everything in its power to lock things like Freeloader and Action Replay, and further updates of that sort are most likely sure to come. I wouldn't get your hopes up for playing as all these different characters that are usually inaccessible.

...And how in the world would you play as an AT anyway???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom