• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Action Replay Discussion / Q&A

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
it's called the super ness code. there is no black hle code. anyways, it's actually called a supernova.

Volrec

Smash Lord
****!!!!!
I lost my AR. There goes all fun. :(

What you guys mean by the supernova, it's actually a collaboration with Super Mario, and Super Ness.
1:" You have Mario Continue firing fireballs with super mario(I strongly reccomend the turbo B button code)
2: Have Super Ness do continuous PK fires(Again, turbo b button code. Ness will move forward, but thats the point)
3: After the PK Fire/Fireball repeated collision, there will be a cool looking star shining thingy. Your game will slow down.
Jump into it
Burn
HAve fun

Volrec

Smash Lord

Sandy

Smash Champion

brain14

Smash Cadet
okay , what the hell? i entered the turbo b button code but when i started the game nothing changed! marios fireball and ness's pk fire were the same speed no matter how fast i pushed the button! what am i doing wrong?!

Volrec

Smash Lord
The good thing is that it's not hard to do by yourself. The BLACK HOLE(turnips) however,its hard as hell. I used my toes and hands xD

Super nova is easy, thank god.

Another thing. Cape the 'nova when someone is between you. Infinite cape combo. So badass.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Did you even READ my post, Iori? Your throwing him off.
Frankie, if you dont understand, here is a video. http://youtube.com/watch?v=I_uivJsAjEw
That's the reflecting method.
Also, calling it the supernova is better, since it SHIENZ n stuff.

The super codes are http://arcentral.net/ssbm/ssbmV10/v10move.html here.
The turbo buttons are here http://arcentral.net/ssbm/ssbmV10/v10turbo.html
Chill i said that wrong and i was about to edit it but i got side tracked hahah

ps still in the time you could get to the moon, you could just watch your vid

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
lol, funny how people just ignore the guy who double posted :mad:

as for the supernova, you can use shine; cape isnt required; shine is faster and easier.

Sandy

Smash Champion
are you guys gonna help me out here or not?
I asked what version of SSBM you have. There's different codes for different versions.

From AR CENTRAL:

Version 1.0 - Turbo Button Codes

P1 Turbo All Buttons (Jason Haffner)
TN6C-0XUU-W1ZKV
PPJR-2ZKK-591KA

P1 Turbo B Button (donny2112)
691P-PUKP-WUXJX
V4W9-K4HD-5ZTN6
PPJR-2ZKK-591KA

P2 Turbo All Buttons (donny2112)
14VG-B32D-A58XD
JDMN-9CDG-ZQ96D

P3 Turbo All Buttons (donny2112)
GVV9-ZU5G-AZKPE
6URF-M932-JMCRR

P4 Turbo All Buttons (donny2112)
JBG8-TJG4-X7UDW
ACZM-RXV7-9CHTG

P1-P4 Turbo All Buttons (Jason Haffner)
632D-4PWT-NA9KM
XU27-T97V-B3H39
X5CQ-ETT8-VKM8Q

Version 1.1 - Turbo Button Codes

0UF7-Y21G-DEYEQ
CZCN-X2CQ-PNED1

0GE6-TB42-2F4CA
9MZK-Z7XA-UUCK2
CZCN-X2CQ-PNED1

JENA-EMX6-T0ZMZ
JCBR-841Q-XU111

W041-WF6F-4GTJ4
89TT-1UQW-36371

FPAJ-A0HB-HEG7P
KQRJ-B1UR-RTM6T

ZA8V-E0A0-0JWF0
5ERQ-8XY1-06BAJ
X5CQ-ETT8-VKM8Q

Version 1.2 - Turbo Button Codes

236E-Y600-EEC7G
VY7N-WUMV-YAGJD

ZRNH-BT3K-WDFU0
HCKD-H1Y1-XJ6YH
VY7N-WUMV-YAGJD

ZNMU-RE8P-4HQQD
AYTU-D4V8-6B5U2

E3CD-J9CB-UPMQ8
AD27-CZ20-M31EK

YH5N-H8Q3-3HX99
5Z0H-W6HH-9HMA3

JGQM-HJQ7-4TCF5
CYDB-PHZH-K54JM
X5CQ-ETT8-VKM8Q

brain14

Smash Cadet
thank u for taking the time to enter them for me. but i already told u. i entered the b button code for 1.1 and when i started the game, marios fireball and ness's pk fire were the same

brain14

Smash Cadet
yes......................:mad: loook i dont want to argue with anyone over the internet. im just a little frustrated. so if u could just plz ie me some useful information or tell me u dont know i would appreciate it.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
at first, the turbo button codes never work. they "kick in" after a few seconds. if it still doesnt work, use your B attack a few (maybe 10) times. if still no, then you have a problem.

Sandy

Smash Champion
A 'Supernova' is basically the same thing as a Black Hole, but you require Action Replay MAX
to pull it off. Instead of turnips, you use Ness's PK Fire. Action Replay MAX
lowers the cool-down time so you can do it rapidly, which will make it work.

Get Fox in front of Ness by a few paces. Enough room for the Supernova in
between. Get ox to use Down + B then have Nes use PK Fire (Left/Right + B) over
and over.

And then, THERE YOU GO! The Black Hole, but with fire!

brain14

Smash Cadet
well judging by what annoying said, i just wasnt persistent enough. and frankie im very well aware of what a supernova AND a black hole is. ive actually performed the black hole b4 with my freinds. i guess all i can do now is keep trying...

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
In terms of Smash, AR is sweet for a little while.

I mean, you get to screw with the game and play debug mode and enjoy different aspects of the game you never thought possible ;) :p

Even though I don't like cheating and don't do it, if you use AR as a cheat device, be my guest! (But still, I find the debugging part more fun)

I got bored a while later, though. Still though, before your friends come over to your house, make yourself huge/superman/moon/etc. then beat the crap outta 'em!!!

I have ONE question for AR though:

One day, I flipped it on, and after the purple AR screen came up, a command prompt came up. It explained that my AR was screwed up and needed "formatting". I didn't understand a thing at the time, so I sorta just pressed the "A" button the entire time... Next thing I knew, ALL MY CODES AND EVERYTHING I HAD INPUTTED ON MY AR MAX WAS ERASED! :confused: :mad:

What the hell happened?

Volrec

Smash Lord
In terms of Smash, AR is sweet for a little while.

I mean, you get to screw with the game and play debug mode and enjoy different aspects of the game you never thought possible ;) :p

Even though I don't like cheating and don't do it, if you use AR as a cheat device, be my guest! (But still, I find the debugging part more fun)

I got bored a while later, though. Still though, before your friends come over to your house, make yourself huge/superman/moon/etc. then beat the crap outta 'em!!!

I have ONE question for AR though:

One day, I flipped it on, and after the purple AR screen came up, a command prompt came up. It explained that my AR was screwed up and needed "formatting". I didn't understand a thing at the time, so I sorta just pressed the "A" button the entire time... Next thing I knew, ALL MY CODES AND EVERYTHING I HAD INPUTTED ON MY AR MAX WAS ERASED! :confused: :mad:

What the hell happened?

This happened with my brother. He put in a japanese game in his GCN, it said format in Japanese. He didn't know what it says, deletes 4 years o' data/

Whenver you see something that has the word format in it, you stay away.

brain14

Smash Cadet
at first, the turbo button codes never work. they "kick in" after a few seconds. if it still doesnt work, use your B attack a few (maybe 10) times. if still no, then you have a problem.
okay heres my NEW problem. the turbo all button codes work(i decided to try those instead of 'b' button) i can do really fast 'a' button attacks just by holding down 'a' but the cool down time for 'b' attacks is the same:confused: . i think what i need is a different code.................

NilliX

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty annoyed at my Action Replay actually. I ordered one after watching Giga Bowser VS Master Hand vidoes, and infinate midair jumping Marios with rapid-fireballs. I was expecting this disk to unlock the way to a new level of fun out of Melee.

But when I load it up, all it has is a list of existing cheats. Really crap ones like "Infinate health", "All Trophies" and even "Press L,R,Z to set match time to 10:00".

This ISN'T a user defined code-entering, game changing experience. This is a free cheats disk you get in a bloody magazine.
Turns out that Datel, the developers, recently (at least for Eurpoe) removed the ability to enter your own codes, as it would possibly open a way of copying and "hacking" into game data, either resulting in unplayable games or pirate copies.
But that resulted in something else. Basically all value of this investment is gone. I have a FreeLoader, so I can remove reigon-locks on games. And it works with Wii aswell. But I never plan to import games, so you know...it's annoying.

NOT a happy customer.

brain14

Smash Cadet
do u have action replay or action replay max? if u have max you might be ble to enter your own codes. (im not sure since i dont know the differences for the reigons) but you can get plentey of codes from [arcentral.net]

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
okay heres my NEW problem. the turbo all button codes work(i decided to try those instead of 'b' button) i can do really fast 'a' button attacks just by holding down 'a' but the cool down time for 'b' attacks is the same:confused: . i think what i need is a different code.................
Did you ever put in the Super Ness / Super [insert character] code that people suggested? You nees the Super code in order to do B attacks extremely fast.

NilliX

Smash Apprentice
do u have action replay or action replay max? if u have max you might be ble to enter your own codes. (im not sure since i dont know the differences for the reigons) but you can get plentey of codes from [arcentral.net]
Oh, snap...you need MAX to enter your own codes? That sucks...I really shoud've done more research into this thing...

Well if I can't find a European copy of ARMAX, I could always get a US copy, use the FreeLoader of my worthless ARnormal to run it on my PAL GameCube, and THEN i'll be able to use codes.

Such a bother.

Top Bottom