• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Actual skill brawl characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
You know what's a worse joke? The way you guys post one-liners to +1 your post counts instead of letting the thread die and fall off the first page.

Seriously, guys, stop it. You're at risk of receiving infractions and not showing any remorse for it.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Diddy kong also takes no skill whatsoever and only wins due to the fact that he has peels! (
...u serious?

I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything but this literally qualifies you as a scrub.

He's arguably the most technical character in the **** game. If he isnt number one he's still top 3 most technical at worst

srsly did anybody else catch this? If diddy took no skill to use you'd see every diddy doing Snl's, Psnl's bdacus's and dribble locks all ****in day in tournaments.

You can hate fighting Diddy all you want but he's definitely not some "easy to use character"

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Pretty much every Diddy should know how to lock. Diddy's locks are pretty easy. The only ones you even need though are the single/double nanner locks. Everything else is really just flash and generally won't occur in a real match anyways.

The only one I don't see many Diddies mastering yet is BDACUS, probably because as of now it's still being researched and doesn't really have any designated use yet.

Diddy is not a hard character to play at all.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
This thread is stupid. Of course Meta-Knight takes skill to play, this is just you wanting to rant about how broken he is and disguise it as a different thread altogether. I could beat any n00b who had never played Brawl before, even in a Meta-Knight/Ganondorf match-up.

And the same can be said for any Smash character, "Ganondorf takes no skill because all you have to do is avoid your opponent's attacks and hit them with aerials, even a n00b can do that".

/thread

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Yes, that's correct.
Despite the fact that she has only one killing move, low priority and bad range on her quick attacks, and a tether in place of an up-b, ZZS takes no skill at all to play.
You do actually read the posts you type, right?

There are just so many things wrong with this I don't know where to start.

Zero Suit Samus is indeed a flawed character by default, but I honestly don't think you've ever faced a serious one or have any idea how she plays competitively.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
ZSS takes skill to be, i wouldnt ever suggest her to a beginer. I destroy fox users, i find some fox users to be repetitive and increadibly easy to predict. I use falco every blue moon though.

Just remember ssb was made to be played for fun and dont get soo caught up on cheaters, because whatever you do in life there is gonna be someone using "get good quick" methods.

Speer

Smash Rookie
I can't speak for the rest of the characters because I only use Snake, but Snake definitely takes skill to use. At least for use of his advanced tactics. Same can be said for Marth and mastering his counter. IMO every character does take some skill to use, just some have faster learning curves. As for metanight, I do believe he is the only character that has a distinct advantage over the others, the rest are close to even.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Using a character is not equal to winning with a character.

No character in brawl take skill to use compared to other fighters out there. To win it's probably just as hard.

superlucario

Smash Apprentice
I main Lucario And I know he is not easy to use you got to have skill to use every carecter or you will not use the moveset right and get owned by all players

iMichael

Smash Lord
The OP of this thread is dumb. It should've been locked already, because there's no way someone could beat a skilled Ganon by picking up the controller and using Meta Knight.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
All words stated below are (Opinion) only

If you have read my last thread in Melee discussion you have come to realize that i disagree with certain aspects of the game super smash brothers Melee. Well, now i move onto Brawl and what i think about certain characters that require no skill. Metaknight, takes absoulutly no skill to play whatsoever, NONE, zip, nada. A total new person who has never experienced and super smash brothers game can play the game for the first time with metaknight and likewise with another person who chooses Ganondorf and will completly beat him. As i have said before, He takes NO skill to play. Any pro player that is considered "pro" is most likely a total noob. He may be able to know the mechanics of the game inside and out. But he can only win if he chooses "top tier and god tier". Needless to say, people may think that metaknight is "unbeatable", when in reality, Bottom tier can beat him. "pro" vs "pro", any character can beat any character. These are the characters that i believe take little to no skill to actually use. Metaknight, Solid Snake, King Dedede, Pit, Zero suit samus, Falco, Fox, Wolf. It's pretty easy to see why i have chosen these characters in the first place anyway. If you ever so happen to run across a really good Bowser, Luigi, Mario, or the rest of the crew of smash brothers, congratulate them on a job well done of mastering their selected character. I suggest you do that too for any "Pro" player but in your mind know that they don't really have skill. But for those who disagree, as i have stated, it is opinion only. I welcome all comments crude or supportive to see what the smash community thinks about what i have stated. I see no reason why this thread should be locked or closed. I thank all of you who read and comment on this thread.

Yes, i'm bashing my own character Dedede. Yet i also main the bottom tier Ganondorf, Bowser, Dk, and just about any evil character you can think of in smash bros Brawl. Thanks again.

-Zeadro

Really?

cheeseball540

Smash Cadet
well my main is kirby because hes great with di and cause of the kirbicides its great man very helpful also

pkmntrainer

Smash Rookie
Ya i agree... Snake takes a lot of skill to play because he has so many different gadgets, it makes you have to know when to use wat... MK on the other hand... you could press a wrong button and it will still work out for you... In my opinion, MK is the only character that takes no skill... Characters such as Wolf and Pit have moves that are easily spammed... so in case of spammers, those 2 take no skill, but if you run into a skilled player, then Wolf and Pit are completely legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom