• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Adapter suddenly not working?

Drascin

Smash Journeyman
So yesterday I had been playing some Smash with my new GC adapter, having some fun in For Glory... and suddenly today the gamecube controller doesn't seem to be getting detected much as I mash A. As you can imagine, this is rather a bummer.

Mostly I'm posting this to see if this kind of thing has happened to anyone else - maybe I have to do something to get the controllers to detect and I'm screwing up, or something? I'd rather not assume that my GC Adapter broke after literally a single day of use...

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
If you got it from Ebay, then hard luck. Even though I doubt it. Have you tried different controllers? Maybe the slot is broken?

Mrkaoz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mrkaoz
Contact Nintendo and sue them.
Sorry that joke was lame. Just contact Nintendo, they are willing to help you out.

Drascin

Smash Journeyman
If you got it from Ebay, then hard luck. Even though I doubt it. Have you tried different controllers? Maybe the slot is broken?
Thankfully _I got it from Amazon, so I can if nothing else recover my money. But Amazon is sold out of them like, it seems, everywhere else, so I can't trade it for a new one, which means no smashing in gamecube pad for me.

Contact Nintendo and sue them.
Sorry that joke was lame. Just contact Nintendo, they are willing to help you out.
Well, might as well try.

Thanks for the replies!

Top Bottom