• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT - Edmonton, Alberta - July 12, 08

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I wouldn't recommend doing 6 tournaments in a day.

Something should get cut, I mean, I couldn't even do 4 in a 10 hour day (i would have been able to, but no more than 4)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Yea, well all this talk of SSB64 is all Tyler. I am sorry but I highly doubt there will be 64, I think the majority want to see Brawl and Melee, so that's what we will have. I know I said mayb there will be 64, but now i am saying their will most likely be no 64.

Frio

Smash Champion
pfft Im not to cheap for a crew battle Just as long as it's only 5 bucks each or somethin like that

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Any money match involving me will never be more then $5 (so this goes for crews too; that is $5/person, not crew). I am already going to be in soooo much debt as of september.

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
Throw vegetables and the whole damn kitchen sink if you have to for this. But...

I'm really sorry about this. I won't be making it to ADAT. July 12th happens to be when I'm out of town. In fact, I'll be gone on the 7th of July and won't be coming back until the 17th. I'm going to Michigan and then I'll be back for 5 days before I leave again on the 22nd to go to Hawaii. I'll be there from the 22nd until the 30th; competing at the Super Smash Bros. Invitational alongside PC Chris, Eggz, Forward, KoreanDJ, and etc.etc.

This'd be the last time I'd be doing vacation kinda stuff before I hit up College in the Spring of 09'. I'm going all out, and I know that I'll do Canada proud in Hawaii and have a blast (unless Sid or anyone else is man enough to tag along, Canada Doubles represent~).

I'll try as hard as I can to play Smash Bros. with some of you guys inbetween the 5 days that I have at home when I return though.

Wish me luck, I'm sorry Luke, Mark, Jim, Carl, Mike, Tyler, Brad, Dan, etc.etc.etc.

You can all throw rocks at me now. :p

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
You suck at brawl? I am terrible; Garbage really, etc. etc. Lol, so we could do a $5 brawl MM?
Sandbagging ftw. :laugh: I'll see if we can do a money match at ADAT, I don't even know if I'm able to pass first round of Brawl Singles, but that's alright.

Throw vegetables and the whole damn kitchen sink if you have to for this. But...

I'm really sorry about this. I won't be making it to ADAT. July 12th happens to be when I'm out of town. In fact, I'll be gone on the 7th of July and won't be coming back until the 17th. I'm going to Michigan and then I'll be back for 5 days before I leave again on the 22nd to go to Hawaii. I'll be there from the 22nd until the 30th; competing at the Super Smash Bros. Invitational alongside PC Chris, Eggz, Forward, KoreanDJ, and etc.etc.

This'd be the last time I'd be doing vacation kinda stuff before I hit up College in the Spring of 09'. I'm going all out, and I know that I'll do Canada proud in Hawaii and have a blast (unless Sid or anyone else is man enough to tag along, Canada Doubles represent~).

I'll try as hard as I can to play Smash Bros. with some of you guys inbetween the 5 days that I have at home when I return though.

Wish me luck, I'm sorry Luke, Mark, Jim, Carl, Mike, Tyler, Brad, Dan, etc.etc.etc.

You can all throw rocks at me now. :p
It's cool man, we already spoke about this. :)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
You're not obligated to enter everything -_-. You could enter 1 event, and just chill the rest of the time, but if you are really that poor then w/e.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
thats why u get pro and win some money, then u wont be negative in money.

unlike me, im noob.

whose after dawn anyway? has he ever been to a tourney

u can actually close ur bank account, and ull get ur 15 bucks or so as a share kind of thing that u had to deposit to open it. pay ur 5 bucks, then u got ur self 10 bucks for the tourney! yay

Vitality

Smash Ace
thats why u get pro and win some money, then u wont be negative in money.

unlike me, im noob.

whose after dawn anyway? has he ever been to a tourney

u can actually close ur bank account, and ull get ur 15 bucks or so as a share kind of thing that u had to deposit to open it. pay ur 5 bucks, then u got ur self 10 bucks for the tourney! yay
after dawn is:
-a forum ***** (like wtf 237 posts and counting)
-an uber w/e that game is called; online version of DDR player

never been to a tournament

and my money match list for ADAT:
=Dan, N64, 1 dollar
=After Dawn, SSBB, 5 dollars

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
after dawn is:
-a forum ***** (like wtf 237 posts and counting)
-an uber w/e that game is called; online version of DDR player

never been to a tournament

and my money match list for ADAT:
=Dan, N64, 1 dollar
=After Dawn, SSBB, 5 dollars
I've still got more forum posts than you, Jim. And it's FFR, btw. <3

I'll MM you at ADAT, but I'm gonna need to practice first. Currently, I haven't played anything in about 5 days.

Top Bottom