• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Results (Alphicans vs Koskinator MM is now up!) (Pictures are up!)

aish

Smash Journeyman
For anyone who hasn't seen yet, a bump for my montage vid 8D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQLV-Li-s1M

Shoutoutsss~ 8D

Tyler - you looked better than i expected xD
Luke - i can't beleive i sd'd in pools 8[ we never play friendlies D8 mario in low tier was random
Victra - its amazing the difference when you switch to metaknight in teamsiess, i think we can make such an awesome team in brawl doubles though D:
Andrew - thanks for recordings random thingsss 8D it turned into a good vid
Mike - i think i let you down in melee soo much D8 i wish i had back up knowledge of it OTL i'm too lazy to practice it cause i love pit so much more than marth haha loved the friendly doubles 83
Jack - i have never gotten advice from you 8[
Rick - such closee matches 8[ i was so sad i was aiming for that 3rd last place and also because it was soooo closeee and 1 hit away from wins it makes it more bawwwing D8 but glad i didn't get ***** xD always get ***** by kill0ck's marth
Bairz - i was so scaredd when i noticed you use wario D8 one of the harder matchups i even lose to the cpu D8 but i enjoyed it lots, first time i tried to not approach
Brandon - i dunno what to doo against sonic's spinny things D8 i hope we get to play together sometime like that last time we first met 8D thanks for your thoughts on my game <3
SuperboO0om/Dan - you'll get moe next time dan 8D feel better by my monthliess
MurdaMoe - bring moar america people next time, hopefully by next year our scene will be bigger and better
DMK - we playeddd finally 8D and we had a nice chat keep at your DDD! it's really lookin like its getting betters
Fraser - haha our friendly doubles, find out in the end team attack isn't on and start spamming lasers and arrows 8D fun stuffs and yesss i shall for surely give it to luke at sou kawaii D:
Koski - i was actually thinking to 1$ mm you 8D but didn't end up asking xD cause i remember getting ***** in vancouver so wanted to make it better boo
Firefly - closee friendly matchess 8D and fun friendly teamsies
Colin - your ness just looks so scary D8 i do wonder how we'll do as a team :D
MELEE people - just wrecked me 8[
BRAWL people - Come to my monthlies :D

T-block

B2B TST
lol you didn't let me down aish...i wasn't even going to enter melee doubles, and i definitely wasn't expecting to get anywhere. it was still fun getting 7-stocked

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Jack you won this time cause I didn't get a set with you in winners bracket before hand. Everytime we vs you always change your style so I have to adjust by losing 1 set and then I learn. Unluckily for me that wasn't the case and I got beaten. Sou kawaii though :).

More shout outs later.
No johns son. Play friendlies with him if you have to.

Limeee

Smash Champion
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/note.php?note_id=94454561749

The proof victor. Kosk, honestly I was kidding the whole time. I half thought I was gonna win, but the $20 was for the hype mainly. It got some people interested, and besides falcon vs ganon is way too fun. I just wanted to see how good your ganon really was, and I knew you'd take a $20 MM seriously. Good job for winning, bad job for being a complete **** about it.

EDIT: To add on, I thought we were both kidding when we were trash talking. I trash talk with Matt all the time, but I am def not serious. So when I said "I've watched your ganon. That's all I really need." It was more of friendly trash talk. Sorry if it sounded like I was being a D-bag, but it wasn't supposed to come across that way :\.
you think falcon vs ganon is fun? you should've seen my match on rainbow cruise vs victra too epic!

oh and vic btw i was just getting angry cuz the heat just naturally pisses me off

Yoshara

Smash Lord
It is time for Shout-Outs!

Kuraudo: I am glad I could help you set up homebrew, I hope that you can find the textures you want, if not just let me know and I should be able to help, and like always your Sonic is awesome.

Kill0ck: Your Marth is awesome. To think that I wanted to MM you, all I can say is that the bracket match helped me save some money.

Victra: As with Brandon, I am glad I could help you set up homebrew, but it is too bad that I did not get to experience your epic Chain-Choke.

ColinJF: Don't worry, I know you were just joking around. Like always your Ness makes me wonder what they were thinking with the tier list.

Alphicans: You shouldn't feel bad about losing to lvl 9 MK, he was just too much ****. Seriously though, great job with hosting and especially with winning low tier.

MurdaMoe: To echo everyone elses statments, grats at winning against Dan and being so awesome.
P.S. That Orange Juice was hax.

Dynamism: I guess this goes to everyone in the commentary, but you were hilarious.

Rick: I am placing it here to see if you notice, but nice job with how far you got.

Fraser: Those low tier friendlys were a ton of fun.

After Dawn: Like I said in the shout out to Luke, great job with hosting.

Aish: I just realized that I forgot to move the match recordings onto your Wii, sorry 'bout that, hopefully I will be able to at SK3.

Lvl 9 MK: After taking a two month break you come back and you are still too hax. GG.

Koskinator: Your Ganon is too good, 'nuff said.
P.S. Sorry 'bout SD'ing so much in our match, I was in a bit of a rush.

Firefly: I don't know what hax Luke pulled to beat you in low tier, but your Yoshi is still awesome. We need to do more friendlies sometime.

T-Block: Grats on doing so great in Melee, and placing top in our pool.

Superboom: Even after being hospitalized you are still too good.

...and that is all I can think of.

P.S. If anyone needs help with homebrew, just PM me.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hey, all's forgiven, Moe. If you're in the area again, and there's a tourney, mayhaps another team-up is in order, or I can be on the receiving end of whatever team you wind up forming and it can be a hell of an epic time.

Yay shoutouts.

[EDIT]

Also, Jack... I felt that I choked when I could have done better against you in our tourney set. I won't lie, I can sandbag, but I hardly do during friendlies. I usually give it my all constantly. Do you think that's a part of the reason why I haven't improved as much as I could have? What you just said about how you improve by sangbagging in friendlies got me thinking too... I might have to take it easy during friendlies and not be afraid to experiment in a match...just to see what happens... Once again, without even meaning to, there's advice to be had in simple words.

Thanks again, man. But next time we face in a tourney, you're going to lose.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Poor yosh just hearing about his pool hurt my asswhole. Don't worry man 75% of the people at the tourney would have got ***** in that pool. Plus 360 rob is amazing
OH NOES RED RING OF DEATH11!!ONEONEELVEN Oh wait nvm its just the texture :)

Also Aish that was probably the best match of teams ever. Rick(i think) was just like "team attacks isn't on god **** it-.- " and we were like "Really?!?!?!?!?! 8D " *spams long range*

Why can I not play doubles outside of friendlies? Thats the third tourney inarow i've gotten worked in doubles. In doubles friendlies i was like 7 for 10 then we go 0 for 4 in tourney. Man i must be the worst teamate ever. Also i had 5 partners ditch me for doubles (1. JIm 2. Skrem 3. Zack 4. Firefly 5.Samus brawler) WTF guys am i really that bad :(

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Shoutouts!

lol @ my first shoutout

Anyways, this was definitely a fun first tourney. I'll try not to ditch so many from now on xD
Props to Tyler and Luke for hosting this. Great job guys :)

Alphicans: Thanks a ton Luke for letting me stay at your place Friday night. It helped me out a lot. Your family is cool as hell, and your cat is ****ing awesome xD
Fatness!
You're still as cool as ever, and now that I think about it, we should've done more friendlies lol
Next time
Oh and good job in singles and doubles. Oh and Low tier wtf!
Oh and I left my cologne at your house D:<
I'll get it from you this weekend k?

Kill0ck: It was awesome seeing you again. Epic Marth as always Jack. Definitely the best I've played. And our trek to wendy's was pretty ridiculous xD
**** forest LOL
It was worth it though xD
We gotta play more next time
Awesome job in doubles and singles too. ****

Kuraudo: Amazing Sonic. Best in Canada! I'll get you next time if we meet up in brackets though ;)
Darn MK lol
And yeah, we need to get together for random smash days, since we live so close and all. It'll be fun and we be helping each other out which match up experience and stuff =D
Or and thanks again Brandon for driving me home. Well.....thanks to your mom. She's awesome lol

Firefly: **** I got mad respect for you. I love your Yoshi, and you rep him pretty hard. Definitely the best I've played. You're also fun to fight. We ALWAYS have close matches xD
You deserved to win against me in Low tier xD
Corgratz on your placings Jake. Yoshi wrecks all

T-Block: I'm lovin your PT. I gotta face you again soon. Rematch ;)
You'll be tough to beat with Kirby and Peach that's for sure. Good job in brawl singles too Mike. Same placing!
*High fives*

Oh and great job in low tier! Looks like Jake got you again xD
We'll take him out early next time :p

Frio: Awesome Pika. You're improving a lot with him. You're getting closer and closer to beating me :p
I'm definitely gonna have to watch out for you Mark. Good stuff!

x After Dawn x: Like I said before, good **** with hosting this tourney. It was awesome and I'll definitely make the next one :)

Yoshara: I don't think we fought this time actually lol
But thanks a TON for installing homebrew on my wii. Now I gotta get an sd card xD
I'll ask you for help if I need any lmao

DMK: Ah we only did a couple friendlies, but they were loads of fun. Can't wait to fight you again =D

Koskinator: We only got a couple friendlies in as well. But they were fun as hell. Ganonrape. You're a pretty cool guy too.
I kinda regret not MM'ing you xD
Hope we get a chance to brawl again

LETHBRIDGE

It was awesome meeting you three. We definitely gotta brawl again sometime, or even go drinking xD
You guys are fun as hell
I hope we even get a chance to meet again lol
I'm sure we will

Slug: haha if I didn't end up teaming with you I probably wouldn't have talked to any of you xD
Our team matches were fun (Double Peach lol)
And our friendlies were hilarious xD
I swear we sat there and played for like an hour haha
Lucas dittos!
Good **** buddy :D

Age: Really cool guy, and you main Zelda so you basically got instant respect from me lmao
Dittos matches were fun, we should've done more friendlies
I wanna fight your Diddy ;)

Mystic 101: lol I want to fight you again when you're on your A game. But Brawl+ is where it's at anyways right? ;)
And yeah, Brawl+ was tons of fun. I gotta play that more
It was awesome meeting you Chris

Victra: **** yeah! It's about time we met each other. You're super cool, and I knew you would be lol
But after I left I realized, WE DIDN'T EVEN BRAWL EACH OTHER
Dx
But I'm sure this won't be the last time we see each other, lol
I still want that threesome with you and Will

DTP: Daaaaammmnn, you're trash. Get *****
D:<

omg I'm sick of typing.......
Half way there.....
-___-

MurdaMoe: Good **** on winning Singles and taking 2nd place in doubles with Brandon. You and Dan definitely gotta fight again. Your MK is sick
lol Orange Juice

Superboom: ahaha we only played once, in the 2nd round lol
Free win for you xD
We gotta play more. Only way I'll improve is if I fight more people like you.
Awesome Job in this tourney :D

Aish: We didn't really play each other, but at least I got to see your Pit in action when we teamed up for friendly doubles. You're pretty cool and I can't wait to start attending your monthlies =D

Rick: It's always fun playing with you in friendlies. Our doubles matches were hilarious. You're a cool guy. Keep reppin that Marth

ColinJF: Amazing Ness! Still the best I've played for sure. I'm always scared to fight you lol
Can't wait to brawl you again =D
Fun stuff

Sean Hunter: Awesome Sheik. She's one of my favorite character, I should use her more. I hope we get another chance to brawl again too. Don't stop using her, you've got a good one there.

Chaos: Very Nice Pika. I swear I got lucky sometimes. Kirby's fsmash just kills pika so early D=
I was suprised lol
Fun matches too =D

Fraser: I think I only brawled you once? You were much tougher than I thought. You kept me on my toes with that ROB of yours. Good stuff

Minty: You are Zeriph right? lol
I think we only fought in low tiers, but it was still fun.
lol Jiggz vs Lucas :p
I hope I get a chance to fight your MK =D
I need more practice against them lol

EDIT: Oh crap I just realized I faced you in doubles xD
Good ****
Well I hope I get a chance to fight your MK again lol

Dynamism: I think we only fought one match on Brawl+ haha
It's fun stuff!
We didn't really talk much but you seem like a pretty cool guy

Llumys: I......didn't realize I fought you until just a second ago xD
Nice Olimar from what I vaguely remember haha
Olimar's destroy me D=

Lvl 9 MK: I like what I see
Keep it up bro

Hmm..... I think that's it =D
Sorry if I forgot anyone =/

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
shoutout time!

Tourney orgas - Well run tourney! Went rather smoothly aside from the weather which you couldn't control and the time issue which happens every single time. Since I heard so much about sore throats and whatnot, mayble you could consider getting a bullhorn for next time?

Luke - Is it just me or does something hilarious happen to you at every tourney? First you took the most BS loss ever to me in SK pools, then now you have trouble against a CPU. You're still awesome though, good rep in all events!

Victra - <3 you son. We need to play more. I have to get over my Diddy-phobia(OH GOD BANANAS).

Kuraudo - Always love playing you, even if I get my *** kicked into next week. I was so proud I managed to grab you out of a spin dash once, but I couldn't repeat it :( I wonder if olimar's smashes beat spin dash...

KillL0ck - Man, the big reason I rage against you is I HATE HATE HATE Marths :( The only other character I absolutely dread facing so much is Olimar. You make him seem so broken, and he pretty much was with your high placing - good ****!

Rick - Marth main. See: KillL0ck. I at least beat you once, I think? Great games, it gave me some much needed marth practice.

MOE - You too good, man. We drink the same brand of OJ, much love. Mayble I'll bring my own bottle to ADAT3 and see what happens. Also good friendlies, apologies for rage quitting there, it was because I had lost like 10 friendlies in a row before I even sat down to play you D:

Bairz - Excellent match in losers, it got really intense at the end. I think I could have won if I didn't choke so hard in the first match, but no johns. Rep that Wario!

Frio - Your Pika is too good, just my luck to be stuck in a pool with the eventual winner AND a pika main. I also heard you were going around telling people I was ****** in pools, and I was like LOL WHAT?

Mystic - That was the first time I had faced a Toon Link ever, and it showed :( Very nice, though!

FireFly - You've convinced me that eggs are the best projectile in the game. Even Falco's blaster doesn't annoy me nearly as much. Your Yoshi is incredible, and such a pleasure to watch.

Samusbrawler - who were you, lol? I'm sure we played, I just can't remember which one you were!

Fraser - Nice Rob, you're too good for me. I think you could do much better if you camped more, though. Rob's the gayest camper in the game, exploit it!

Superboom - I've been to like 4-5 tourneys/smashfests with you, and we have NEVER played! We got to fix that!

Aish - OMG ARROWS. I got a really nice powershield workout from our match. Really nice chatting with you too - I was gonna ask you to play too, but I wasn't sure if you would be into it since as I remember you only played one game with me the day before before you got up(and nobody else needed the tv) o.o. I was all like, "Am I that bad or something?" D:

Sask guys: Y'all are awesome. I could have done without the B.O. all over my house, though D: Blitz's reaction when I threw the towel in his face made up for it, though.

To anyone else I forgot - I'M SO SORRY XOXOXO

While I'm on the subject, I'd like to suggest something to everyone to make the next tourney a much more pleasant experience for everyone:

Now, I'm not saying EVERYONE forgot to use it. But there were some prime examples, who I will not name >.>

Frio

Smash Champion
Well DMK when you were vsing moe at the start of ur match it was pretty even and I left and told 2 people but I guess they went around telling ebveryone sry >_>

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
SHOUTOUTS

Level 9 MK: I never played you but you seemed cool and I hope you get a better matchup next tourney, instead of someone who is in denial of your existance and forces you to lose.

Everyone else: I hope you all know who you are, but in case you forgot, you should really tell your doctor about your amnesia.

Ermine

Smash Ace
Little Beaver and Koda Present. ADAT2 SHOUTOUT PRODUCTION

Alright alright. Another fun packed tourney with great people and awesome smash going on. I kinda regret not joining in the brawl (lol) but... it is brawl... so I dunno. I probably could have done pretty decent. Moe, you can come in here and tell me to shut up if you think I suck, I dunno, I thought I coulda done well.

Anywho, on to Melee. I'll admit this wasn't my best performance but that's okay. It was still a blast and I'll keep playing Pika for <3. Hopefully I'll do better next time, I need to set myself some rigorous training program. 15 hours a day of Pika only or something like that. ^_^.

SID: YOU GET BLUE WRITING BECAUSE BLUE IS PRETTY COOL. Anyways. Thank you so much for housing all of us hooligans. I swear there were times we were being complete morons and dorks to warrant some sort of outburst from you, but you kept chill, that takes true power. The Power of Lex. I loved having some Pika dittos with ya and all those Melee teams friendlies on Brawl day were tons of fun... even if I wasn't on your team... I just love Star KOing Zelda <3. You were quite amazing at ITG as well, you put my playing to shame, that's for sure. I can't wait to hang and watch Animal Soccer World with you again sometime, I'm sure it'll be a blast. It was great getting to know you better and unfortunately for all of us...... Lex Wins.

Alex: Thanks a ton for all the driving, you are Jecko. What a speed. I still own Fountain and I always will, I can drink there for all my life and there is nothing you can do about it <3. We didn't play as much as I would have liked, but like I said with Sid, those doubles matches were tons of fun.

PKM/Jason: Aha! Pikachu double team is brilliant! I've never had so much fun playing melee teams matches. The mirror Up Throw, Up Smash KO on the two Foxes was actually amazing. We rocked Sid and Alex so bad (cept near the end). Your Pika is tons of fun to play against and I'd love to play against you more to learn some of your super special awesome chocolaty fudge coated mega super skills. Good to see ya again and I'll try my best to put up a better match for you next time we meet!

Brad: Brad... you suck. <3. Anyways, too much Moonlight in the back of the van... much too much moonlight, I believe we pushed our friends over their limits with that one. *Highfive*. You just wait, I'm going to keep getting better, so you watch out! Also, next time I beat you, I'm just going to laugh like Lex and then leave. =)

Levi: Gosh, sometimes you are the funniest person in the world and then sometimes you are the biggest **** in the world to me. Guess which one I prefer? Anywho, our match in pools was a ton of fun and I'm glad I made you laugh a few times. Jumping Jillickers, I've spilt Jam on my Jersey! Try not to hate me so much ;_;.

MOOOOOE: Oh my god Moe, you own me at Brawl. lol Brawl. Anyways, those matches were fun the morning after the tourney. Don't mind me getting mad and all, that's just me getting mad at whatever I think is stupid or if I do something dumb <3. Anyways, Yoshi vs Ganon =). I'm glad I actually beat you a few times. Congrats on all the money, keep it real, it was really cool meeting you.

Riley: You were pretty super special awesome the whole time. We didn't talk TOOO much, but I think you are a pretty cool guy. You should watch more Animal Soccer World, it's too great =). Didn't really play you at Brawl or Melee at all but I'm sure they would have been fun.

VICTRA: I'm freaking going to go to Red Deer and upsmash your face into oblivion for not doing our Money Match <3. Ah, it doesn't matter really, we all know who would have won ^_^. My Pika shall forever own your Peach's life. If you ever think otherwise... I've got a certain kick for you when you are around 70%. <3. Really though. It was really cool seeing you again, even if you always vanish within 10 seconds, you are really fun to play smash with and great to talk with. Hope to see ya again soon.

Luke: Congrats on owning me in brackets. I'll get you next time! Sucks that we didn't get to do the Pika vs Y.Link, we must do that next time.

Tyler: We didn't get our Money Match!!! Gaaaaah everyone was all like... No Kevin, no money matches for you. I had a </3. Ah, doesn't matter really, we'll try to get it in next time.

My Weasel Plushie: I love you so much <3

Conner: Oh man, it was great to see you again. Your Link is a beast and tons of fun to play against. You are great to talk to as well. We def need to do more matches next time we meet. Just don't hit me with any more bombs ;_;.

Adam: You are great.

Allan: Sorry I got beat by Samus!!! ;_; I wanted to play you so bad. I'll try harder next time so we can meet in brackets =).

Sho: That one match we had was really fun, came down to the wire. I loved our melee doubles match. Pretty intense. Congrats on 3rd place in doubles, you deserved it =).

David: Gah! I'm so sorry I screwed up against Alex in our doubles match. We almost had it. It was tons of fun teaming with you, Falco and Pika are <3. Good to see ya again, and it'll be fun to play against ya some more next tourney ^_^

I know I'm forgetting people... I just know it... if I forgot you... I'm super sorry, because you are all awesome. Keep it real and I'll keep training my Pika to be the best =D

Omg I forgot Carl

</3

Anyways Carl. Thanks a bunch for those friendlies. I love training ^_^. Our pool match was very fantastic, I love playing against ya.

Thanks all for the tourney, it was plenty fun.

Beaver will now say goodbye to you all! Goodbye!

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Well DMK when you were vsing moe at the start of ur match it was pretty even and I left and told 2 people but I guess they went around telling ebveryone sry >_>
Yeah, it's a longstanding tendency of mine to start out strong then get utterly destroyed the rest of the way.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
So much to say...I guess I should start with the hosts. =]

Afterdawn: I don't think I had any matches with you in either game, but I guess you were busy hosting. You guys did a great job; I especially liked your determination to get Brawl Low Tiers in. ^.^

Alphicans: I swear, I just can't seem to beat you. =P I didn't get a re-match against your Falco or GaW, but that Mario you pulled out of nowhere caught everybody off guard. Smart move banning Norfair in that last set; that probably won you the tournament. I should be more careful about my counter-picking. Fun fact: my first singles tournament loss and my first low-tier tournament loss have both been to you. -_-

Now to go through the brackets and pick out all the people I've played...

MurdaMoe: Way to show us silly Canucks what the US is made of. It's a shame Dan wasn't at his peak, but you still tore up the brackets with the rest of us anyway. I didn't get to play you on Saturday, but our friendlies on Friday were fun. I love playing with people that are proficient with a wide variety of characters. Hope to see you again at ADAT 3.

Superboom: I didn't get any matches with you this time around, but it was good seeing you fit to play again. Don't worry about 2nd in singles; we all know you'll give Moe a run for his money next time. =P

KillL0ck: That second set was intense. I don't know about you, but I was really feeling the pressure there. I don't know whether I choked in the last two matches, you stopped sandbagging, or the first match was simply a fluke, but I couldn't pull it off this time. I finally experienced first hand why you're one of the best in the province, and had a lot of fun in the process. Next time...

Frio: ...

WTF, WE STILL HAVEN'T PLAYED YET

-__-

Hmm, looking at the bracket, our progress mirrored each other; we both lost in round 2 and proceeded to hack our way through the loser's bracket for a while, only to get eliminated by the same person that knocked us out of winner's in the first place. o.0 I see this as another hint that when we do finally get a match in, it will be really close. The next time we're both at a tournament, we need to go do friendlies first thing.

Kuraudo: Your Sonic was a lot trickier than I remembered. You certainly learned a thing or two at Genesis. Good job on your placement; 7th with Sonic only is something to be proud of. We should've gotten more matches in though. D=

Koskinator: It takes a lot of balls to have the dedication to **** with Ganondorf. Luckily for me, I did my homework, and checked up on the match-up before the tournament. I had to play flawlessly though, because everytime I slip up against you, I eat a Dair or a Uair or an Fsmash or something, and it just adds up really quickly and I get KOed. V.V Sorry we couldn't get that MM in; I was too anxious for Low Tiers to start. /distractionjohns

Age: It was scary how nail-bitingly close EVERY ONE of our matches was. o.0 Based on the way our matches go, I might as well have MMed you on a coin toss. XD Not saying you got lucky or anything, but next time, I may just turn the tides on you. If we see each other at another tourney, we're going double or nothing.

Colin: What a ride it's been. Doubles was a roller-coaster; We both had our massive failures and our moments of glory, and in the end, we did a pretty decent job for our first teaming effort. And then...there was singles. Our matches have undergone a massive evolution since Sou Kawaii. That singles set required more deliberate action and strategic thinking than any match I've ever played. We really had to trick each other just to land a single blow. I can't wait to see what happens next time.

Samusbrawler: While we're on the topic of stupidly close matches, I might as well bring up the third match of our low tier set. That was bar-none the closest I've ever come to running out the timer. Landing that final Nair for the KO on you was one of those moments where I felt a major sense of accomplishment. Sorry for robbing you of your epic showdown with Luke though. =P I am glad to say that you are not one of those people I regret not getting enough matches with; we had quite a few friendlies, with a very close tourney set to cap it all off. Good games overall. ^.^

T-Block: Can I blame by lack of DI on your bullet seed on the lag? =0 Haha, I really need to stop embarrasing myself on that. Your PT is even more fun than before, and I really enjoyed both our singles and doubles matches. Maybe someday we'll have a singles match that isn't some kind of low-tier final...

Llumys: ...I don't have a problem with Olimar... D= I believe it's a fairly even match-up for Yoshi, so it would've been interesting to see who'd come out on top there. We did exchange blows a few times during our doubles matches, which were also a lot of fun, but next time we get the chance, we need a 1v1 match to see who out-grabs who. ^.^

Rick: You know, I think I could probably say that part of the reason I took that first match off Jack late in the bracket is because I had played you earlier. I've probably mentioned this, but Marth is one of Yoshi's worst match-ups, and there's no way I could've put up a fight the way I did without a fair amount of experience. Thank you for contributing to that experience for me, as well as our friendlies in Melee. Hope to get some more matches next time.

Sean Hunter: I haven't had a singles match with you since you knocked me out of the bracket at You.three. I still want revenge for that. =3 The doubles matches with you and T-Block were fun though. Next time, I hope to take you on 1 on 1.

Solaris: Funny how we ended up in the same pool in both Melee and Brawl. o.0 They were both fun matches, and though I'm assuming you're more of a Melee player than a Brawl player, you did pretty well in Brawl singles. I'd be willing to do more matches in both games. =]

Blitzmidfielder: You've got a solid Pokemon Trainer, but unfortunately for you, I've got good match-up experience from playing T-Block. =P Good matches, and your dittos with Brandon in Low Tiers were pretty funny to watch. ROCK SMASH!!!1!

Bairz: Wait, Alberta has a Wario? Did I hear that right? I didn't play you yet, but I promise I won't do any gay grab-release infinites on you if we do get some matches. Please? =0

Victra: OMG, between the heated Ganon rivalry, the commentaries, and those immortal Ganon vs. Falcon matches, it seems as though hilarity ensues whenever you are near. To be honest, I think the whole "Luke lost to a lvl. 9 MK!" thing may have been taken a little bit too far when you and others insisted that he should accept the loss and go into the loser's bracket, but it was funny all the same, and it was all in good fun. Sorry I had to take you out in brackets, but if I wanted to beat Koskinator, I couldn't allow myself to get completely demoralized by your chain-choking. It's all about the mental focus. B| Don't worry about it though; there's always next time. =]

Aish: I finally got to play your Pit, even though it was only for a match or two. I would definitely want to get some more experience there in the future. I apologize in advance if I can't make it to Sou Kawaii 3. I'll try my best to get to #4, and I'll try and send my friend in for next week to replace me. ^.^

Minty: It was good to get some MK experience, even if I lost my chance at 1st seed to get it. Lack of experience johns? We should've gotten more 1v1 friendlies in. I'm a little greedy; I just really want to figure out how to fight a solid Metaknight. =P

Chaos: I'm kind of sad that so few people witnessed the way you manhandled that lvl. 9 Metaknight. D= I guess he just couldn't take the thunder. Even on his rule-defying counterpicks, you pulled off the 3-stock to show him who's boss. That was a very impressive showing, and I am honored to have seen it. =]

Yoshara: ORANGE YOSHI!!! Yes! Thank you so much for the opportunity to use Yoshi's best color at long last. If only I had been able to use your Wii for all my tournament matches, the sheer power of orange could have taken me all the way. Fun friendlies in both games, and it's a shame Brawl pools owned you as hard as they did. At least you got some good experience with obscure characters...? Better luck next time. =D

DMK: Like many others, I wish I had gotten more matches with you, but I suppose even at a big event like this, there simply isn't enough time. Dedede may be high tier, but he's also a massive target, which may be why you dislike my eggs so much. =P We need more matches next time, and maybe you'll get a little more used to them.

borat: I was a little impatient waiting for your match against Victra, but it was well worth the wait. Good stuff going along with his shenanigans; that match on Rainbow Cruise was without a doubt one of the highlights of the tournament. XD You may not have won the set, but at the end of the day, you earned a massive moral victory. Oh, and the teams matches were fun too. =]

Fraser: Judging from our friendlies, I think your ROB is improving. It was pretty tight, especially considering I have more experience against ROB than any other character. We didn't get our Kirby dittos though. =[ Next time?

P.S. I wasn't aware that I ditched you in doubles. =[ Did I miss a post? Or maybe there was just a misunderstanding? I apologize, although I'm not actually sure what happened...

Lvl. 9 MK: h4x. That is all.

I...think that's about it for Brawl shout-outs. I skipped a few people, but only because I didn't play or watch any matches with you, so I had nothing to say. I may be mistaken, but I hope not.

I could do Melee shout-outs, but I'm a random scrub in that game, so I doubt anybody cares anyway. =P I'm also kinda sick of typing by now. Instead, I'll do a generic one for everybody I faced...

Melee people: Thanks for the matches, and way to show me how it's really done. You guys really put me in my place, but I had a lot of fun in the process. I may have even gotten a little better...

Great tournament, everybody. I had a blast, and I hope I'll get to see you all again at ADAT 3! =D

:005:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I need to benefit from a solid reading of how the Yoshi vs. Sonic match-up goes down. Same with Peach vs. Sonic more. Those are my two matches that are flat-out hellacious.

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
Weak shoutouts!

Alphican: Thanks for inviting me and letting me bring brawl+, you're suuuuper cool. To bad we never got to play much. I was looking forward to getting comboed by your mario again.
After Dawn: You're also suuuuper coooool
Victra: Thanks for being ridiculously nice about how bad i played. And my melee is kind of meh, I'm only good with marth and I stepped on my disc and broke it a while ago so I'm super rusty. I'm too lazy to L-Cancel lol.
People who played brawl+: Congrats, you're officially in the awesome club. Methinks next year we should have some kind of friendly tourney. I'm honestly surprised by how quickly everybody picked up on the physics and started ****** me, even though i play it way more than I play brawl.
DMK: Thanks for the brawl friendlies. I was in desperate need of them. Also that time we got double DeDeDe's in team random's was epic.
That-guy-with-the-if-you-can't-read-japanese-tshirt-tilit-you're-head-to-the-right-shirt: ****! Also, you have the best olimar I've ever seen. It was sick-nasty-awesome.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
I missed a couple shout-outs.
Hong Kong Disco: Your first time ever playing Brawl+ and you were ******. Good ****.
People I played in Brawl+: I don't remember everyone I played, but ggs. Most of us in Saskatchewan actually like/play Brawl+ more often than Brawl.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
D=

I know I was just joking lol
:p

*Starts maining jiggz so he can be part of the group*

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
You should! I swear, your jiggs could totally compete son.

If you go all jiggs through sk3 singles then you can be in. We'll do a crew battle at sk3 or something afterwords LOL.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Lawl i totally forgot about this. QUAD LUCAS TEAM DITTOS WITH SOLARIS AND 2 OTHER GUYS. Who were you I totally forget? We had the best teams match where everyone was lucas and we played it like 5 times all on smashville.... AMAZING call it out if u were in it with solaris and I

ps Solaris those pics are awesome. I can garentee that's the last time you borrow money from me XD

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
You should! I swear, your jiggs could totally compete son.

If you go all jiggs through sk3 singles then you can be in. We'll do a crew battle at sk3 or something afterwords LOL.
haha nah, I'll stick with Kirby and Peach
But Jiggz will make a great secondary :D
She was at one point, because everyone complimented my Jiggz (Which happened yet again funny enough) but then I slowly stopped using her lol
Jiggz is back in business

Lawl i totally forgot about this. QUAD LUCAS TEAM DITTOS WITH SOLARIS AND 2 OTHER GUYS. Who were you I totally forget? We had the best teams match where everyone was lucas and we played it like 5 times all on smashville.... AMAZING call it out if u were in it with solaris and I

ps Solaris those pics are awesome. I can garentee that's the last time you borrow money from me XD
:D
lol It was me and Slug vs you two xD

Fun stuff haha

Low tier mainers form a crew? That'd be so hot
Mmm.....trufax. I can be a mascot or something xD

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Over the line... over the line!

Also, I'm a bit too lazy for full shoutouts, so I'll just do the most important ones.

Thank you to Luke and Tyler for hosting. You put on a pretty good tournament. Get better weather next time though.

Thank you Calgary + Moe for a really fun weekend. I enjoyed hosting all of you guys. Got in some good Melee and Superman 64.

Thank you Victra for getting FALCON PUNCHEDEDDDDDDD lol jk. But really, I'm glad whenever I get to see you

And a big thanks to Jack for teaming with me last minute and being awesome. Definitely my favourite person to smash with. Shining Knuckle C. Falcon could probably do better if we actually picked Falcon lol.

Doyoudigworms

Smash Cadet
Thanks for all the shout-outs. We had a blast, I didn't do so well (don't play all that much anymore) but I loved friendlies. There was a strong sense of community and some matches had a lot of hype. Some very friendly faces and strong talent, it's good to see some Canadian community exists.

I'm at work so I don't have time to give credit where credit is due. But a special thanks for SamusBrawler for teaming up with me on doubles, double Peach FTW!

Thanks,

Slug AKA. Nick

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for all the shout-outs. We had a blast, I didn't do so well (don't play all that much anymore) but I loved friendlies. There was a strong sense of community and some matches had a lot of hype. Some very friendly faces and strong talent, it's good to see some Canadian community exists.

I'm at work so I don't have time to give credit where credit is due. But a special thanks for SamusBrawler for teaming up with me on doubles, double Peach FTW!

Thanks,

Slug AKA. Nick
our match was really close, if you go to the tourny on saturday i would love to play some friendlies with you :D

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
WOW how does like HALF the peoplez get their shoutouts up like HALF way through the day after the tourney...
I guess they didn't have to go far but STILL!!!

ggs all

PARTY AT CARLS TOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good tourney host (AD and others who helped), you know who you are.

Jason I freakin love you hahahaha
Haven't been beat like that in a long time, loved it!

Carl thanks for the housing and everything, it's always great times with you!
Hope the house was alright, and maybe you'll revenge NEXT time? ;D

Mach5 haha yeah Luigi > Samus not as much as Sheik > Samus ;D
you had too many scary Samus combos, keep it up!

Fastfox + JAPMAN = HILARIOUS
XD

Victra dudedudedudedude your peach is tight I would've liked to chill with you more but it was good seeing you again!

Alphicans G&W 9 lol ggs in doubles don't lose to CPUS!!!

Hong Kong Disco
MINI FUTURE POWERHOUSE OF ALBERTA
You will dominate smash for years to come!

The Prized Pig welcome to the Okanagan/Thompson BC area bro!

Koskipoo sorry for sucking balls in doubles. I know I have legit johns but I should've been readying myself. We'll get it next time, for sure!

KURANDOOOO fun ggs again, I'll surely see you again probably sooner than later XD

Dan so glad you could make it. LOVE playing you in all 3 games and hanging out your AWESOME!!!!

Jack advice is one thing but executing it is another ;D You're freakin good man keep it up. When I come back, I'll be looking to get some ggs with you again!

Frio nice Pika haha Could've had some Pika ditto friendlies but I couldn't bother in tourney. You have what it takes so keep at it, Pika ftw!

Daltsy pew <3

Top Bottom