• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
I'll definitely be there for Brawl. It'll be nice to see what the west coast competition is like compared to east coast.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I'll come day1 if there's either a 64 setup or brawl friendlies.
Bring your N64 and I'll see what I can do. I'd bring mine but it's getting old and it's not fit for transportation. Also maybe a couple controllers would be nice but it's up to you.

Luke, he quit Melee so he doesn't want to come just for that lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Looks like it's me and Carl in the finals.

Matt, do you wanna team? I want a fox/peach team. =D

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Oh I understood it as Dan will only come to day 1, and only if there is 64 or brawl friendlies. I don't know why I'd assume that.

mach5

Smash Journeyman
no i didn't come to the one last year because i didn't know of it. but you can count me in for sure this year.

also how is the singles brackets going to work? is it pools? or we just going to random it up.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
I'll try to go to this. Depends on how much $$$ I have after Genesis though.

I have a few questions:

1. What does ADAT stand for?
2. Will there be melee friendly setups on day 2?
3. Can you put a confirmed player list on the first page, even though they are a lot of hassle?
4. lol, you banned rage quitting.
5. Daltsy was expressing interest in an AB tournament, so if he goes, I'll see if I can get a carpool myself.

So yeah, if you put that confirmed player list, you can put me and Daltsy as unconfirmed.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I'll try to go to this. Depends on how much $$$ I have after Genesis though.

I have a few questions:

1. What does ADAT stand for?
2. Will there be melee friendly setups on day 2?
3. Can you put a confirmed player list on the first page, even though they are a lot of hassle?
4. lol, you banned rage quitting.
5. Daltsy was expressing interest in an AB tournament, so if he goes, I'll see if I can get a carpool myself.

So yeah, if you put that confirmed player list, you can put me and Daltsy as unconfirmed.
1. After Dawn Alphicans Tournament (lame, I know)
2. Since so many people are asking this question, I think Luke and I are going to decide that friendlies for each game are allowed on any day, but only if we have enough TVs (which we probably will).
3. Yup, I'll try and get one up later tonight, if not, tomorrow.
4. :)
5. Sounds good!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
So I actually looked at the scheduel and like pools don't seem realistic :\. What would you guys rather have: a pooled singles bracket with a possibility of no low tiers, or a random singles bracket with 100% sure low tiers. My own personal choice would be random with low tiers, but I mean if everyone would prefer a pooled singles bracket, we could do that...

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Update - May 29th: We have decided to make Lylat Cruise neutral, and we have removed Falcon Only from the Melee event, as well as adding pools for Singles and Doubles. In addition, we have added a Players Attending list.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I talked to Connor and he's down. I'm pretty sure all of Red Deer will be coming to this, mainly because it's in the summer.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I talked to Connor and he's down. I'm pretty sure all of Red Deer will be coming to this, mainly because it's in the summer.
That makes me a happy camper. :) Can I have all of the usernames of the Red Deer people? I need to put them on the list.

day before my bday...
EWCAKES THAT MAKES THIS PRETTY UNLIKELY
jerks :(
as long as you have something in fall I'm happy :)
I'm sorry. :(

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
just keep mentioning my name occasionally in here so i can see it sometime when im sober and tihnk about getting a ****in passport WOOO dipeset

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
That makes me a happy camper. :) Can I have all of the usernames of the Red Deer people? I need to put them on the list.
Prized Pig
MAIN Attraction
Hong Kong Disco
Wolfman Hansome
Victra
K Lover
Farguade
L3M0NZ
Smarms

PALO DA SUFFOCATOR might come 4dalulz.

Pretty much my sig.
I'll play melee if you do a crew battle against fort sask(levi and me lol) again
no lol. But we plan on crew battling Calgary if they decide to come.

Top Bottom