• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Admiration" - A SSBB Crew Combo Video II

RozeAkito

Smash Apprentice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxfnEcc4k-I

Unedited Version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt4Ej_bmR40&feature=channel_page

Songs used:
1st Song: Adore - lynch.
2nd Song: Break Down - Girugamesh
3rd Song: ALIVE - Girugamesh

*STRICTLY MADE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY!*
Please enjoy!

After a hard working 7 months, it's finally here! Our second crew combo video (guaranteed better than the first). Featuring some of the best players on Hawaii. All clips were recorded after the release of our first video "What Rank You".

We are an offline crew so please do not ask to join us unless you live on Hawaii and go to Hawaii's monthlies.

Hawaii Smash Board Forum:
smashbroshawaii.com

People featured:
1. Lethal Trilogy / RozeAkito
2. WAR
3. Advent / TmTnW
4. DanL
5. K0rean
6. Aer0w
7. Firefly
8. Luck7
9. Kennypu
10. GTS
11. dren
12. Gore
13. Keith
14. NRK
15. Courage
16. Rave

Programs Used:
Sony Vegas 8.0 Pro
Pinnacle Studio 12
Dazzle Capture Card

More ****
More Combos
More Styles
More GaSM

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Very nice, better then the first. :]

No offense though, alotta' the stuff looked set-up.

WAR DA BES. <3

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You'd be surprised how much of it really isn't set up, haha. Hawaii just likes to do crazy things, which is why I love them.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Ok, two things now that I watched it.

Whoever Keith is, I'm gonna have Ganon sex (which is an AWESOME thing) with him b/c he did my favorite combo ever (wizkick cancel into wizkick spike).

Secondly, who made those kickass-design name logos for you guys? I want one, and will give blowjobs :(

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
Ok, two things now that I watched it.

Whoever Keith is, I'm gonna have Ganon sex (which is an AWESOME thing) with him b/c he did my favorite combo ever (wizkick cancel into wizkick spike).

Secondly, who made those kickass-design name logos for you guys? I want one, and will give blowjobs :(
what he saidddd ^^^

jaggedShrapnel

Smash Cadet
Fantastic video. WAR's last clip literally dropped my jaw. I had to rewatch it over 10 times to fully comprehend the amount of **** that my eyes beheld. ****.

JudgmentGSM

Smash Cadet
Fantastic video. WAR's last clip literally dropped my jaw. I had to rewatch it over 10 times to fully comprehend the amount of **** that my eyes beheld. ****.
LOL yeah to everyone who didn't see what happened during the WARevolution or how the **** he pulled it off xD were uploading a separate video of it without the effects. It still looks so painful o.o

jaggedShrapnel

Smash Cadet
LOL yeah to everyone who didn't see what happened during the WARevolution or how the **** he pulled it off xD were uploading a separate video of it without the effects. It still looks so painful o.o
Good, it deserves its own video.

EDIT: You know what? After another watch, I feel like I should give some more thoughts on the video.
It wasn't perfect. One thing that annoyed the hell out of me the whole way through were the names. They were really cool, but you need to tone down that font size about 8 points to make it less obtrusive.
Another thing that I didn't like was the music. Granted the music is all about personal preference, I still think you guys could've used something better.
The editing was very flashy, and I'm not sure how I feel about that. A few times I had to rewatch a clip several times to tell what happened because a flash or something similar went off right when the action happened. Other times it made the video more exciting. I think if it were toned down in certain spots, it'd be just right.
The combos were great. Every time I came to a clip that I didn't feel too satisfied with, the player did something completely unexpected and changed my feelings about it.
Overall, great stuff. Blows the first one out of the water. Looking forward to more from you guys.

JudgmentGSM

Smash Cadet
Good, it deserves its own video.

EDIT: You know what? After another watch, I feel like I should give some more thoughts on the video.
It wasn't perfect. One thing that annoyed the hell out of me the whole way through were the names. They were really cool, but you need to tone down that font size about 8 points to make it less obtrusive.
Another thing that I didn't like was the music. Granted the music is all about personal preference, I still think you guys could've used something better.
The editing was very flashy, and I'm not sure how I feel about that. A few times I had to rewatch a clip several times to tell what happened because a flash or something similar went off right when the action happened. Other times it made the video more exciting. I think if it were toned down in certain spots, it'd be just right.
The combos were great. Every time I came to a clip that I didn't feel too satisfied with, the player did something completely unexpected and changed my feelings about it.
Overall, great stuff. Blows the first one out of the water. Looking forward to more from you guys.

LOL wow you did a lot of analyzing xD

Well thank you for all of the comments and criticism, it will all go to the vids we make in the future. I will ask LT later today if he would want to post a vid without the effects, just so everyone can see what happened. And i also agree and disagree with the names, some really had shown the character of the member like Aerow. We gave his font wings because well....his ROB flies and is fast in the air o.o but you're right some names were distracting. we'll work on that. Thank you for your suggestions ^^

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Sweeeet combos, especially loved all the snake ones.

And WAR's Snake is just plain amazing, he's the reason why I play Snake.

Denzi

Smash Master
Video = amazing
Music = amazing

Things I liked:

Wizkick -> Wizkick
WARevolution
Courage's shieldbreak setup
Other stuff

Some advice: Don't put a CGing Falco in a combo video. We know he can do it.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I think the point of the CG is to show the spike -> bair -> laser -> spike , although I would agree that the CG part wasn't neccesary.

highfive

Smash Lord
That was the most insane **** I've seen done with most of those characters. Crazy good video, awesome effects, badass players.

10 out of 5

HIGH FIVE!!!

JudgmentGSM

Smash Cadet
The editing...

was amazing

xD Really? A lot of people thought there was too much ._. glad to know there are some people who enjoy flashy ^^; that's what the majority of our combos are anyways haha.

RozeAkito

Smash Apprentice
Is there any known video of a person doing 0- 100%+ Death Combo in less than 4 seconds

RozeAkito

Smash Apprentice
omfg rofl that made my day.
But noo that didn't count.
I think Pictochat likes helping warios

Moozle

Smash Champion
Woo i loves me some Girugamesh! The thing that makes this video so great is all of the ballsy things that were done off stage. Some people get mad that not all combos are survived, but sometimes you gotta die to be cool :p

Edit: best example of this is clip starting at 5:42...it surprised me lol

Top Bottom