• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Admit that you were wrong and apoligize for it Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry for doubting the extent of human kindness. Well, I was, but after reading all the comments from the *******s in this thread, I realized my cynicism was appropriate all along. One day these kids will figure it out and get their ****ing chips off their shoulder. Or they'll just continue to use the internet to vent their frustrations. Poor unhappy people....

blooagga

Smash Journeyman
OMG I AM LIEK SOOOO SORRY! it's not even funny I mean I am so sincerely sorry that i would smack a weasel to show how sorry I am I mean it's liek the most sorry I have ever been I am sooo sorry that I am not even sorry in the first place and in fact am being sarcastic... thats how sorry I am

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
If we could all stop argueing and bickering like children, that would be nice. If you think the concept of this thread is "stupid" then just don't post in it.

I, however, think it is an interesting idea that brings out a certain element in people and Smashboards not seen in awhile and adds a nice flavor to things. If this thread is going to get closed for anything, it is because of flame.

I'm sorry for doubting Ice Climbers chances and bashing Snake and Sonic so much in the past.

I also apologize on behalf of all the people being rude.

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
I'm kind of confused... Is this a thread for people who violently and rudely shut down people when they said (Random Thing) was in Brawl, and thus you are apologizing?

Because if this is just a thread for apologizing for being wrong, i don't see the need. There's nothing apologize worthy for simply being wrong. Just see that you were wrong, and make sure you know the truth, maybe say "Oops" or somethin...

Xengri

Smash Journeyman
I strongly believe that Ridley will only be a boss/ AT. I don't have to say sorry yet, but I guess I'm prepared to?

wazgood

Smash Ace
Move any one pawn from "start" to a square occupied by any opponent, sending that pawn back to its own "start". Nothing happens if there are no opposing pawns on the board. If you have no pawns in your start, your turn is forfeited.

sorry

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Look at some of these posts.....wow, people really do take the internet very seriously.

I apoligize that you have to put up with these air heads. Don't worry you're not alone, I have to put up with them as well.

RMR

Smash Apprentice
Im sorry to type (yes, type, not say) that this thread won´t help you get along with this people, they seem to like random flaming to stupid guys.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
I was wrong when i laughed at the possibility of stage creation.

I laughed in the face of one of my friends countless times and never ever entered the thread that suggested it on the General brawl forum. how wrong i was...

please forgive my life :( im serious

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
-I was wrong when I said Deoxys, Samurai Goroh, and Wolf O'Donell had a good shot at being playable. I am sorry I was wrong.

-I am sorry that you had to go to a mental hospital after I 10-stocked you over kaillera in a 5 stock game! Sorry for the 0% to KO Combo. :(

:laugh:

-I aplogozie that I thought wavedashing was in the game. Sorry if I was better then 99% of you anti-wavedashing people at SSB64 and Melee (ya, <3 and Anaki are like the only exception).

-I apologize that I was wrong.

-I apologize that I was right.

-I apologize majoras will owe me $50 after Lucario is confirmed.

-I aplogize for apologizing.

-I just apologize.

:grin:

SiD

Smash Master
Look at some of these posts.....wow, people really do take the internet very seriously.

I apoligize that you have to put up with these air heads. Don't worry you're not alone, I have to put up with them as well.
Pretty sure you have more to apologize for than anyone else here douche.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
I was wrong for adamantly spewing insults at everyone who said Petey wouldn't be playable.
Now I look like a jerk. my bad.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
I was wrong for adamantly spewing insults at everyone who said Petey wouldn't be playable.
Now I look like a jerk. my bad.
He isn't playable so you have no reason to reason to feel bad. Oh and by the way, I forgive everyone here... except platnum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom