• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Advanced Techniques In Real Life

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
What kind of ATs can SWF users perform IRL?

Personally I've never tried it but I hear it's a good one it's called the

Dine Dash also Dine and Dash
Basically you get a meal at a restaurant and leave without paying.

There must be so many overpowered ATs IRL o_o

Lets find more, shall we?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Its called "Fake Being a Klutz" For example I fell down my bike and scraped up my face.... but I did it on purpose lol

D13

Smash Ace
I've been known to super wavedash across floors in my socks.

And yes, with pants on.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
I've actually wavedashed before. This is how it happened IRL...Someone tried to through a bucket of water on me from the top floor and I sidestepped first so the water wouldn't hit me and then because of Melee(Luigi in 2005) I actually got the crazy idea of actually SH and actually slid very far. I almost face planted myself on concrete tough which would've been no good. So it's not very practical to try wavedashing by this precarious situation.

As for moonwalking...I also wish I had that skill ;)
---------
2009!!! 09-09-09

sputter

Smash Rookie
Ive suicided before. But I guess I re spawned.
But seriously it would be awesome if I could double jump.
Would help so much in bball.

day-day

Smash Ace
I moved my hands in Lucario fashion when me and my brother was wrestling once. When I came back from my black out my bro was laid out on the floor. :laugh: jk
I kind of wave dashed when I was playing basketball yesterday trying to do a cross-over.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
No one has mentionned fox-trotting, that's true. I can do it :D!

But I mean, most of these ATs are from Brawl/Melee, what about stricly IRL ones, there have to be more...

.Marik

is a social misfit
It's called "Barrier- hopping Wavedashing into subway terminal".

Hop the barrier, and then quickly procede to the entrance in a smooth, casual manner as to not alert attention. :D

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Someone has yet to be able to fast fall. Or SHFFL lawl xD

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
lol i caped some one before. they were running and took and flag i got from an anime convention and tried to smack him with it. he got caught in the flag and when you got out he was faceing the opposite direction. The dude called me a dork which made me laughed really hard because i havent heard anyone get called that in over 5 years. True story ^_^

Proverbs

Smash Lord
I can do Jiggs combos in real life. Seriously. One time I was in my friend's car and threw up from motion sickness and then passed out from lack of sleep soon after. Up-throw to rest.

Jane

Smash Hero
HAHA nice one chize :laugh:

but like day day and derfleurer said, i can wave dash and tech chase on the court! :D

Top Bottom