• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

T-block

B2B TST
@RF, TB, vlade: I want your opinions of Kantrip/RR. Which one is scummy, and by extension, which one would you vote toMorrow?
i've answered this already. would much rather see RR dead and i will be voting him toMorrow.

kantrip was distracting and scummy as hell, but in recent posts i've felt a lot better.

KB was absent and was inactivity replaced despite the heads being around iirc. super careful play from inferno, avoiding committing to anything (which also happens to fit with his meta). RR didn't do much for me when he came in either.

Kantrip

Kantplay
you really are strange

what has asdioh done that is scummy in your opinion? the only thing i can see is his labelling you as town so quickly, and i'm afraid i am just as confused by that as you are
What he chose to get involved in were things that town shouldn't be getting involved in. I saw a lot more fluff and less scumhunting than I'm used to from Asdioh, and I saw weak stances that wouldn't be substantiated until a mislynch occurred. His quick town read on me was part of it as well, yes, but that is not the extent of my feelings. I may not be very good at expressing this read, and I would like other people who seem to suddenly agree to explain a bit in their own words, but I do see a lack of townie things from Asdioh. For Asdioh especially, a lack of town is a scumtell :smirk:

i replaced in and fully read, providing brief thought updates as i went. i lent my vote to the investigative without fishing for why when he pinned scum. i've provided my stance on the entire player list. i've questioned your slot and RR's slot and determined who i think is scummier - only reason i haven't been lately is because RR's been absent, plus i've been busy myself. i think it's hella lame defending yourself so i hope you're happy >=(

what have i done that is scummy, exactly?
I said that you've not done anything townie. You basically gave some stances and pushed against me for a bit. I was a popular scumpick and I feel like you came into the game and just decided to push me because I'm easy to push. My play looks scummy as town and people were already on me. Then when you started defending me with meta LATER after having pushed me, I'm really raising my eyebrow at you. I'm glad you took a stance on RR/Me, but that shouldn't be all you focus on as town.

Kantrip

Kantplay
The statements you quoted aren't contradicting at all, by the way.

You are not as scummy as Asdioh was.

Yet you still haven't done anything townie.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm going to just tl;dr some of my other things.

RF+Nabe does not work as a combo. Nabe's attack of RF was superficial and not attacking RF himself because attacking RF usually responds in a wagon against him. He was careful with how he attacked the OS wagon by focusing his attention to Gorf and also to just attacking the fact there was no reason for his lynch. Also reading through this game, RF has more town points than scum-points and I really just do not see them as scum. Morely just not helpful this game. *shruggers*

Swords, can you show me how RF is scum? Or how they can be scum with Nabe? There is only one answer for them being scum and that's indy but there is no info to suggest as such. I don't like playing with the WIFOM of indies unless there is evidence.

Reading over Raz' early posts in this game were giving me scum-leans more than town-leans so he's leaning scummy as far as his posts go. I would like more from him on D3.

Sorry for TB, but reading over Asdioh's posts again make me dislike him a lot more and I wanna slot that slot as my 3rd scum-read. His pushes were never backed up well and just were...well known. (I.e. His RF push and his KB push.) He was saying a lot more than he was actually doing is what I noticed with Asdioh. TB has improved the slot a biiiiit but the posts he is dishing out for me are leaning null. Nabe+Asdioh also had some weird interactions between the two without really dealing with each other most of the time but acknowledging their existence rarely. There was also this weird little segment from TB about Nabe.

love J, but i'm also okay with nabe as of p14.
pretty townie outburst... don't really feel like giving you a town pass for it though

nabe, i fully admit i'm just following J's vote here
Didn't really explain why he liked Nabe nor did he really explain a lot of his reads later on after posting them. He admitted to just following me and that he there was a pretty towny outburst from Nabe but didn't go into more detail about it. I find it odd is all.

KB, I got a more genuine confused town instead of flailing scum especially considering that he was trying to scum-hunt and giving reads lists that just got tore apart by Asdioh/Kanty when they had the chance too. He just wasn't here was my biggest concern against the slot. Now that RR is here and doing things, there isn't much to go off of because all he has done is had an argument with Kanty which was very reachy from Kanty's side that I decided to like RR moreso. He needs to get caught up so I can see where his head is at.

J, we need to talk sometime out of game. 1984 was a great book, I have no idea wtf you're talking about.
1984 is a fantastic book and I loved reading it. The ending however was just sooooo just no want. ;_;

Kantrip

Kantplay
I read all the quotes and what you had to say about them. I don't feel like you're reaching at all and the problem really is that what you have to say is correct for the most part.

I will say the KB read you called fake at the beginning was fake. I do that a lot and I'm learning it probably isn't even a good tactic. No one feels pressured by being called scum anymore.

Also the vote by Nabe that I never commented on was because it read to me like he was just throwing it on and he didn't really stand behind it as a stance. I chose to ignore it because I could tell his heart wasn't in that stance.

T-block

B2B TST
I think RR is town. This stems from the fact that Nabe was advocating a KB/RR lynch Day 1, so out of the two I'd vote Kantrip. Kantrip's play really makes me want to see his flip.

As for the second scenario, I think a Nabe/TB scumteam is more likely than a Nabe/RF scumteam despite several people disagreeing. As of now I would vote TB but I actually wouldn't mind an RF lynch because they haven't really convinced me enough that they are town.
i think if RR were to flip scum, i think we should really look at this post

going to retract my town lean on vlade as of now

vlade, what's your reasoning

Kantrip

Kantplay
Whoa J is looking at Asdioh now.

By the way my quote saying "Asdioh you can be town because I have enough scumreads already" was superficial and I was always looking at him. Please don't make me feel like the only scumread that I feel like I got on my own means nothing. I'm really digging T-block being scum.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I want to see me VS Red Ryu play out tomorrow because I feel I need more out of that slot at the moment, but I don't agree with lynching between the two. I want Night Actions on Raziek and a lynch on T-block, ideally.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I read all the quotes and what you had to say about them. I don't feel like you're reaching at all and the problem really is that what you have to say is correct for the most part.

I will say the KB read you called fake at the beginning was fake. I do that a lot and I'm learning it probably isn't even a good tactic. No one feels pressured by being called scum anymore.

Also the vote by Nabe that I never commented on was because it read to me like he was just throwing it on and he didn't really stand behind it as a stance. I chose to ignore it because I could tell his heart wasn't in that stance.
.......................................................................................

I'm so confused and feel somewhat trolled at the moment. T.T

T-block

B2B TST
I said that you've not done anything townie. You basically gave some stances and pushed against me for a bit. I was a popular scumpick and I feel like you came into the game and just decided to push me because I'm easy to push. My play looks scummy as town and people were already on me. Then when you started defending me with meta LATER after having pushed me, I'm really raising my eyebrow at you. I'm glad you took a stance on RR/Me, but that shouldn't be all you focus on as town.
remind me where i defended you with meta again? o.o

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I presented a case against you saying that you were scum and how you can be scum with Nabe and you pretty much say, "You are correct."

T~T

T-block

B2B TST
Sorry for TB, but reading over Asdioh's posts again make me dislike him a lot more and I wanna slot that slot as my 3rd scum-read. His pushes were never backed up well and just were...well known. (I.e. His RF push and his KB push.) He was saying a lot more than he was actually doing is what I noticed with Asdioh. TB has improved the slot a biiiiit but the posts he is dishing out for me are leaning null. Nabe+Asdioh also had some weird interactions between the two without really dealing with each other most of the time but acknowledging their existence rarely. There was also this weird little segment from TB about Nabe.

Didn't really explain why he liked Nabe nor did he really explain a lot of his reads later on after posting them. He admitted to just following me and that he there was a pretty towny outburst from Nabe but didn't go into more detail about it. I find it odd is all.
oh, the townie outburst was referring to kantrip's explosion, not anything from nabe.

i didn't say i liked nabe really... just that i was okay with him, because i know you were pushing him hard. i saw the rainbow posts and i had read from after i replaced that he was trying to fake a PR to draw a NK and i was okay with that. nothing from him really jumped out at me with how little he posted, and i was more concerned with kantrip and KB at the time. then when i realized you had copped him (i thought it was a cop at the time) i made post 1147. first letter of each line of that post spells cop if you don't believe me.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I presented a case against you saying that you were scum and how you can be scum with Nabe and you pretty much say, "You are correct."

T~T
Well, the thing is, I don't want to try to defend against solid points. When my actions are scummy, what do you want me to do? Try to pretend they aren't? That's what scum should be doing. I guess that's WIFOM, though.

Basically I'm saying a lot of your points about my votes being bad, and me having poor reasoning for my Nabe townread are true. What I can say, I guess, is that you have shown that Nabe isn't the only bad read I had. It could just be a trend of my read lists being badly manufactured. I was relegating people to slots just so that she numbers worked in some cases, and having a bunch of nulls is no fun.

In the end, all I can say is that you are right about some of the things in your case, but you are not right that it correlates to me being Nabe's partner. Sorry if you wanted to trade walls with me.

BarDulL

Town Vampire

T~T
This is how I feel whenever I make a case against Vlade. LOOOL!

Quickly skimmed, chances are I won't be able to comment on your post tonight J, winter semester is a ***** in college 3:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You caught me Kantrip. I must be scum. >_>;;

But to be perfectly honest, I have to write an essay about the book "Persuasion" by Jane Austen, specifically regarding how one of the characters (Anne Elliot) thinks and interrelates with others. My thesis will probably be something along the lines of "Anne Elliot over analyzes everyone she meets on a consistent basis, but she can't seem to make personal judgment calls when necessary." Then I'd go into something probably like "examples of her over analysis, as well as her inability to make judgment calls for herself, can be seen clearly in her interrelations with Captain Wentworth, a man whom she loves very dearly.

So to answer your question Kantrip, I CAN'T WRITE A BIG ****ING POST RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE.

Sheesh.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
you really are strange

what has asdioh done that is scummy in your opinion? the only thing i can see is his labelling you as town so quickly, and i'm afraid i am just as confused by that as you are

i replaced in and fully read, providing brief thought updates as i went. i lent my vote to the investigative without fishing for why when he pinned scum. i've provided my stance on the entire player list. i've questioned your slot and RR's slot and determined who i think is scummier - only reason i haven't been lately is because RR's been absent, plus i've been busy myself. i think it's hella lame defending yourself so i hope you're happy >=(

what have i done that is scummy, exactly?
Eeewww.

This is really overly defensive. I dislike.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I... talked to Bardull and RF.

The primary three discussions are all TvT to me, which is why I wanted you to elaborate. Did you seriously give your opinion saying I looked more townie in most of my discussions, and then you were referring to two of the smallest discussions I had?

I do not like that.

T-block, do you dislike that?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Go back to your lean town read for a second. I wasn't even aware you had that.

What do you think of people saying that between you and I there is one scum? Obviously you disagree if you have a lean town read on me, so I want to know why people think that and why you feel they are wrong.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Go back to your lean town read for a second. I wasn't even aware you had that.

What do you think of people saying that between you and I there is one scum? Obviously you disagree if you have a lean town read on me, so I want to know why people think that and why you feel they are wrong.
You, quote it...

Anyways, I don't feel like you are town. This mostly stems from your gambit, but I don't think you would do that and be so open along with doing what looks like legit scum hunting.

I think it is a result of what people perceive off of player experience and how they play. I on't think the word intent is crossing peoples minds.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Don't approach the situation so unilaterally. You've locked yourself into an interpretation of events as if it were unique. Instead, don't you think there are better indicators of intent?
Would scum really be fine with lynching one of their buddies day 1? Very rarely. I know it is possible but I think it's highly unlikely.

i think if RR were to flip scum, i think we should really look at this post

going to retract my town lean on vlade as of now

vlade, what's your reasoning
I've already explained this before and people disagreed with my opinion but the fact that Asdioh started the KB wagon and then nothing happening until Nabe jumped on looks like scum working together. I haven't really had a problem with your play nor RF's play toDay so far so it boils down to what happened during Day 1 for me.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Just got a prod which means Ryker isn't posting - which is the only reason I'm posting now.

I need a synopsis from my last post (which was around the Nabe put by J). (Each player post from your own POV)

Can I get everyone's full reads & read lists. I don't care if you think that's scummy. Post them. Any other claims?

Not reponsible of a hydra to be so inactive, work + being away all weekend + friends needing me last night means I haven't read anything. What day are we on?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@Players: Nabe is at L-2, make sure he is lynched today please since it is the deadline. =D Swords can't vote and Nabe's scum so we need one of the other people to vote him.

@RF: I guess I can appease ya.

Town: J/Swords/Bardull/Vlade
Leaning Town: RF/RR
Null: Raz
Leaning Scum: Kanty/T-B

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
RF's first post attacking OS. So far no evidence for OS being "intentionally useless." Will keep looking.
@ Swords and RR.

Like we've said multiple times, we attacked OS not because he's a ****, but because he was not playing how we excpected him to as town. We expected him to try and be useful, he did not attempt this to our mind. This was solidified when nearer his lynch he spent most of his time setting himself up as the martyr lynched by a 'bad town'.

At the end, when it was his lynch or a No Lynch, his posts read town to us. We decided to lynch him anyway.

I do not expect to have to explain this again, as we have made it clear on multiple occasions. My persoanl dislike of people playing like pricks had nothing to do with my initial opush on him, nor my continued stance.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
I also make no bones thta I openly mock OS' modding capabilities.

His games are overly swingy, often rely on mechanic or flavour connections which cannot reasonably be made and his modding abilities are spectactularly numb (as shown when he no actioned me in a previous game even when my action was clear & concise, purely because my wording could have been interpreted as an action we both knew to not be possible in the game mechanics).

He's a stuck up child and I will happily lynch him in future games. LaL is also a ******** policy.

Top Bottom