• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Advice to keep nana safe

lordterken

Smash Cadet
I try hard to keep nana safe. Like waiting for her but i die. So i need help please.:(

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Never leave her alone with the opponent. Other than that, just catch up to her as quick as possible. Brawl Nana has ******** AI.

Ceph

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1805-2306-4996
During desynced whatevers, make sure that you shield for Nana as well. Sometimes ppl just have Nana doing whatever while Popo goes for the kill...but remember that if you think Nana'll get hit, it's okay to stop what you're doing to have her shield. Not always the best option, but in circumstances such as when you're a stock behind and you're in need of a good cg KO,
you might wanna pay attention to her lol

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Sometimes she falls to her death without even attempting recovery. -_-

smaci92

Smash Lord
when she is off the edge, you know you can take popo and jump off the edge and save her with belay. KRDsonic posted a vid of this a while ago...i'll post it when I find it.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I try to steal the attention of my opponent when he/she 's edgegurading nana.

Either with iceblocks or by faking out towards him.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Never leave her alone with the opponent. Other than that, just catch up to her as quick as possible. Brawl Nana has ******** AI.

At least she is better than in Melee. She couldn't even stall in the air with Ice Blocks and her lone belay and when you were apart, she would even run at you. She would just be sitting there attacking the opponent with some jabs...

lain

Smash Master
When people knock nana away, they usually just rush in blindly after that so I find it useful to just spam blizzard with popo to keep them at bay until nana is safe (1 usually gives you enough time).

Grabbing them and just stalling works too (especially if they are able to be cg'ed by single popo til nana catches up :D)

:colorful:

Ceph

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1805-2306-4996
When people knock nana away, they usually just rush in blindly after that so I find it useful to just spam blizzard with popo to keep them at bay until nana is safe (1 usually gives you enough time).

Grabbing them and just stalling works too (especially if they are able to be cg'ed by single popo til nana catches up :D)

:colorful:
I use the second one sometimes by accident lol But using Blizzard to nanaguard sounds like a good idea, i'll use that more often.

Top Bottom