• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Affinity's Ultimate Tournament-Ready SD Card Pack! (LATEST: 10/5/10)

etecoon

Smash Hero
No, but I could make it do that.

I'll try to get around to it sometime today.

Only catch is that you'd have to know how to change the titles every time you switch out songs.
been meaning to ask about that, is there something I could delete/alter regarding the song titles? I've changed a lot of it and I continue changing it too much to make it worth it to alter titles

oranos I'd suggest making a document to keep track of music, copy/paste the music list from the OP and edit it as you go, example

menu

Menu 1 -- dreams of the shore bordering another world ~ chrono cross
Menu 2 -- godsibb ~ xenosaga
Menu (Melee) -- yura yura ~ naruto
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Main Theme -- what's up people ~ death note

battlefield

BF - FFXII boss
menu - FFIX final battle
BF v2 - bizarro sephiroth
BF melee - reptile ~ mortal kombat
multi man - mello's theme ~ death note

etc. etc.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Yeah, it's in one of the .pac files. Can't remember which one it is atm.

All I remember is that its pretty easy to change.

rel12

Smash Apprentice
So the pack works for a while, but after a few matches it goes back to no hacks. No textures & no music? idk whats wrong, or what i'm doing wrong..

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Granted, I already made changes to a previous version of the pack, so this may be useless, but...

Do the (new) song names appear in the My Music menu? I remember this bugging me when I wanted to edit how frequently they appear.
Done!

New update :)

EDIT: I'm going to release the .pac file individually for those that already have my pack here soon.

Black Star

Smash Cadet
Wonderful pack affinity! i love it!
And i haven't had any problems with it either.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
At first I though "just another texture pack". I downloaded it anyways.

I really got amazed with the wise codeset used, stage texture selection, great music, menu texture and cusntom CSS and SSS, and more important, the strap screen! the really handy homebrew apps (Homebrew Browser really made my day!).

Congratulations for this good, high-quality pack!

tl;dr I love you Affinity!

Orion*

Smash Researcher
so i have this downloaded, and i wanted to just take out the "[3 stock/8 min/TA on] Default Settings" code and add it to a different SD card that i have w/ no trip codes on for personal use.

where in the SD card is that code so i can transfer it over?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
You'll have to download GCT Editor and extract it from the GCT file in the codes folder in the SD root.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
@_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________@

WHY SO COMPLICATED fuuu

kaffei4lunch

Smash Cadet
so i have this downloaded, and i wanted to just take out the "[3 stock/8 min/TA on] Default Settings" code and add it to a different SD card that i have w/ no trip codes on for personal use.

where in the SD card is that code so i can transfer it over?
Code:
Default Settings Modifier NSTC-U [Igglyboo, Brkirch, and FMK]
24494A98 80000000
20523300 00000000
04523300 DEADBEEF
42000000 90000000
0417F360 00000100
0417F364 03000A00
0417F368 08010101
0417F36C 01000000
E0000000 80008000

slimpyman

Smash Journeyman
quick question. how the heck do i use this in tandem with brawl+? it loads vbrawl, if i copy this pack to the sd card, and if i recopy all the brawl+ files, i dont get to use the pack :(

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Sooo I've been trying to figure out how to get textures on my card along with every in this pack, aaaand it turns out I can't get it to fit in with everything else if I use the Ocarina Code Manager. :/ Since there's that file that allow for tons more lines of code, safe to assume there's something to actually create a .gct with more than 256 lines, right...?

Edit: Oh, also the game keeps freezing a few seconds after I get to the stage select screen and I can't figure out why. :(x10

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Stop using Code Manager and use the Cheat Manager app homebrew that's in the pack.

Cheat Manager >>>>>>>>> Code Manager

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Well I'm using Smash Stack and want to avoid actually installing homebrew on my Wii... I guess I could just use the GCT editor to put it in, but the site it's on has been down for at least the past few days. x_x And more importantly I still can't get past the stage select after a few seconds, which I figure means there's something wrong with the game trying to load character textures (I tried making a separate .gct and it still failed). Anyone else have this problem and solved it?

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Oh, I see. It's 1.1, got it off an old texture and vertex how-to thread. I'll grab the newer version, thanks.

Edit: Fixed the freezing problem. I *think* using the Disable Custom Stages code is what fixed it, even though that's not supposed to be necessary anymore.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I have trouble downloading from Mega Upload. Is there any mirror site available for use?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Should I just put the new codeset in if I have the previous everything and don't want to change my textures/songs?

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
Thanks for all of this, it looks great! Do you know how I can get this to work with character-texture hacks as well? And also no-tripping... sorry, I don't understand how to pick and choose specific codes and put them together...

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Top Bottom