• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aika - Scar's Closed Beta Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Hey guys.

As most of you know I recently started working at an MMO publishing company, Gala-Net. I'm producing a game called Aika, it's a free-to-play MMO.

It's coming along quite well but it's not the finished product yet, it's CB time. We're starting the first Closed Beta this coming Wednesday, 2/3. This isn't a plug for the game, it's hella good haha but I'm not really posting about that but you can see for yourself at http://aika.gpotato.com.

What I'm posting about is that since this is a closed beta only a certain amount of people are going to be invited to join, and everyone on the team gets a limited amount of beta keys to give out to their friends.

I only have about 6 friends (LMAO) but I know a few thousand people who I like more than my friends: Smashers. So what I did (lol) is I jacked about 1980 beta keys from marketing above and beyond what I was given (20).

Anyone who has any interest in beta-testing an awesome game, I'll slide you a key. If I like you you can ask for multiple keys so you can start up with a few of your friends instead of alone. If you can't wait for I Killed Mufasa 3 (coming mid-February) I'll give you however many you want.

Aika has 5 nations, all in direct competition with each other. The point is to get all of the smashers in the same nation so we can coordinate through the boards and with our friends to pwn all the other nations.

My nation is Ostyrion, join me in our quest to take over Lakia.

PM me for beta keys, once you get one, create a gPotato account here, then follow links here to redeem your keys.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure I liked lovage a year or two ago but I don't think I'd like him now if we were to hang out. I don't really know though; just speculating.

I would totally say sign me for this, so I'm going to. Sign me up.

I'm [EDIT]NOT[/EDIT]sending you a PM though.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
I sent you a PM.

Also, I'm just curious, but what do you do for Gala-net?

Sion

Island of Horizon
Closed Beta announced to happen Feb 24 (11am PST) to March 2nd.

Castle sieges and the like sound exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom