• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Air Bud: Sky High Results! 07/27/2013 - Maximum Height Acheived!

sheNanagans

Smash Apprentice
Hello Everyone, Thanks for a great 1st tournament!

Some Quick Shout outs

Ally ($115.00) :ike::falcon: Thanks for Beating me in all 3 events I entered. Your a great player and hopefully i'll get a P:M Rematch someday
DRB Juushichi :link2::gw: I had lots of fun teaming with you. Hopefully we will team again in the future (I think we could do pretty well)
And thanks for all the advice you have given me it has really helped me improve. Im sure we will play again soon.
Falcon's Fist :ivysaur::charizard: Its always fun playing you in friendlies. Hopefully we will get to replay that Falcon Dittos set
JT556 :sonic: Thanks for eliminating me in both of the Project Melee events. Its always fun to play against you. We will finish that Falcon doubles set.
Fjolnir :squirtle: Great set in bracket! I had a lot of fun playing against you (we need to meet up again sometime)
DBSammy :luigi2::falco: GG's in all the friendlies we played they were a lot of fun. Hopefully we will play again soon
JTSM :snake: That was a fun "Set" we got to play To bad it didnt count. Hopefully Ill get to play you again sometime.
AlfaStryke :lucario::lucas: Had fun in friendlies as always. We will play again soon. Also We are the best Brawl team in existance (we will win Apex 2014)

SFrogg It was nice meeting you and we need to play sometime.
LOE1 ($90.00) :wario: Thanks for destroying me in Brawl Had fun anyways. Link for top tier.
Shadow The Past :wolf::gw::rob::marth: / FF KSev :snake: glad I was able to win 1 game in brawl at the tournament haha. Great games regardless.

Shoutouts to all the people i played friendlies with (too many to count). especially the new faces I got to play

Also, Penguin for S tier in Snowboards kids

Also I made playlists for all the Project Melee Bracket sets I recorded. Includes all the Finals sets for both events.

Project melee Doubles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1T57hlHorY&list=PL4Rs6tOKUef2-wglBxFlFa7NZgua8n8aG

Project Melee Singles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05w0gDZiitc&list=PL4Rs6tOKUef3M-s1xXJ5RuqAEjCWQe-jt

Top Bottom