• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I know lol, but I won't be at this one. I'm in Red Deer atm. Won't be back to Edmonton till a little bit before school starts. (:

Which is good for you guys cause you don't have to experience my ganon's perfected DASC ******.

Limeee

Smash Champion
I know lol, but I won't be at this one. I'm in Red Deer atm. Won't be back to Edmonton till a little bit before school starts. (:

Which is good for you guys cause you don't have to experience my ganon's perfected DASC ******.
no out of town johns =(

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
that's the best attempt at spelling Brandon's username ever.

From now one, it's Kururo.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Saying that outloud to myself I almost have the urge to say, "Kururu" and then make it sound like Lelouch's name. idk i'm tired as hell.

this was fun.

Limeee

Smash Champion
haha that crew battle was awesome, cept for when i choked and did up B instead of side B =(

but i'm gonna get good eventually

can't wait for tourney results and shoutouts

Vitality

Smash Ace
WTB controller that doesn't mindgame you. The corner of my control stick always does side then once in a blue moon does up b Q_Q

aish

Smash Journeyman
Results page has been posted! The link can be found on the front page~ next month's date has also been updated into the title, currently there is no other date it can change to it it is 95% going to stay on that date

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
confirm me 4 the 26. unfortunatly i cant make doubles as i work till 2 :( Skrem ur on ur own sadly...

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I will say right now that I should be able to make it to this on the 26th, and I will most likely be bringing a setup and TvC (mabey). The only reason I shouldn't be able to make it is if something is brought up at last minute (ie; a wedding).

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
It was fun getting dead last like i should have =)

I'll be there again for the next tournament

I guess I'll see you lot on the 19th?

Edit: I got some footage of the winners finals and the crowd that attended

Brawl Soukawaii
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYGosBJzER0

KillLock vs SuPeRbOoM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQzegjYQWq4

KillLock vs SuPeRbOoM match one Winners finals match 2 W
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by2k_mESnLQ

KillLock vs SuPeRbOoM Match Three Winners Finals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz8bne5Bkao

Skrem

Smash Apprentice
Fraser, thats ok - I can Peach V All the whole tournament so its coo :p

Hope I can make it again and stay longer next time - I had a great time..... Grats to the top 3, Vania for 4th in doubles.... Your Kirby partner was a dervish! I want a solo match vs him, ASAP!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Your Kirby partner was a dervish! I want a solo match vs him, ASAP!
:)

I'll probably be at the next Sou Kawaii :D
We can fight then, against my kirby and my Peach ;)

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
he needs to step his Mario game up before he can have the name lime green, gotta earn the lime..

Skrem

Smash Apprentice
Lookin forward to it DTP :) I'll do my best to make it :p

I like to come to these. It's a lot of fun and I like looking at the almost nude anime figurines. :p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So I found a person on smashboards from Edmonton in the pool room! I'll see if he/she's interested in this.

I hope I don't scare this person away. Darren and Matt didn't seem to mind my PM/VM ****.

T-block

B2B TST
falco's just really homo... it's a known fact. most falco mains won't even deny it

edit: also, vic's find seems like a 13-year old girl lol... SHOULD BE INTERESTING

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
its vic what's the worst that could happen. He could tie her up in his basement and then he'd tell her he's going upstairs and when he gets down he'll **** her. Then he'll never come down cause something stupid will come up like he'll need to go shopping with his grandparents and the girl can escape. Its not like he'll geterdone. shes pretty safe IMO. However if she finds this thread I may have to edit this post......

Holy Mist

Smash Cadet
its vic what's the worst that could happen. He could tie her up in his basement and then he'd tell her he's going upstairs and when he gets down he'll **** her. Then he'll never come down cause something stupid will come up like he'll need to go shopping with his grandparents and the girl can escape. Its not like he'll geterdone. shes pretty safe IMO. However if she finds this thread I may have to edit this post......

Top Bottom