• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey Huntsville peeps, for drill during the next 3 months I'll be reporting to the armory in Huntsville to prep for my trip to Germany. :'V Anybody not going to TBH5 wanna play this weekend?
I'm down!

Pudding009

Smash Cadet
NNID
pudding009
Hey I would like to thank everyone that was able to come out to press start we were able to raise 180$ for kaitlyn's surgery! i will post results as soon as i can.

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
Hey I would like to thank everyone that was able to come out to press start we were able to raise 180$ for kaitlyn's surgery! i will post results as soon as i can.
Sorry I couldn't make it, funds are low. But next time let us know you are raising money for someone in need. You probably would have had more people come.

gllt

Smash Rookie
Okay, I made arrangements aaand I am coming to the thing happening at Gamers n Geeks in Mobile tomorrow cause it's not far from me? I guess I won't be playing because I don't know how and I can't bring a setup even, but, maybe I can learn stuff from watching, try to pick up a game, and meet some people so I can have some sort of local scene to be involved in.

i hope this is a good meme game

Shenanigan

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I made arrangements aaand I am coming to the thing happening at Gamers n Geeks in Mobile tomorrow cause it's not far from me? I guess I won't be playing because I don't know how and I can't bring a setup even, but, maybe I can learn stuff from watching, try to pick up a game, and meet some people so I can have some sort of local scene to be involved in.

i hope this is a good meme game
Go here, here, and probably here too for more events. They're all pretty chill dudes

Top Bottom